WTB Trash Switches

Looking for Trash Switches from HaiMu, the ones that were sold by CBKBD. Let me know if you have any for sale. Thanks.

1 Like

Not selling mine, but keeb.supply (DE vendor) already said that they get stock again. Maybe an alternative :slight_smile:

1 Like

I checked there and they were sold out except for individual switches… like 1 switch. Are you saying they expect to restock?

They do, I recently asked myself because I also need definitely more.

1 Like

Are you looking to keep the particular colorway, or looking to for the feel/sound?

WS Yellows (which are made by Haimu) have very similar specs, aside from the spring (Trash: 18mm, single, 53g / WS Yellow: 22mm, 2-stage, 53g).

I mean as opposed to a 60 gallon Hefty trash bag, these are a little more reminiscent of like a 13 gallon Glad kitchen trash bag :wink:

At $0.35/switch, it couldn’t hurt to order a batch and see if they are up to the task… :person_shrugging:

I prefer the black housing. I have some of the Geon x HaiMu black switches. I was really impressed with the trash switch sample I got, but I didn’t think to try it out next to the Geon switch.

1 Like

That was going to be another suggestion, if you wanted to do a spring swap.

I am a big fan of the WS TL530 springs, which would put you at the spring weight of the Trash switches, but will likely feel snappier.

1 Like

@pixelpusher Not sure if you saw this or not, but Trash Switches are back in stock:

1 Like

Got ‘em a week or so back. Thanks for remembering though!

1 Like