Your favourite clicky switch?

What are your favourite clicky switches?

Kailh Box jade is my go to.

I have boards with box Navy and pale blue which are both phenomenal but slight edge to the jade.

2 Likes

Beamspring switches & blue alps would be an easy top 2 for me.

For modern switches, jades, zealistotles, and navys are quite nice. I recently got some phoenix stems in that are supposed to be the spiritual successor to the aristotle stems so I’m pretty excited about these and hope that they’re good!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be old school here and say zealiostotles, the sound is nice and they just feel so nice to me. I tried jades and navies but they were just too fatiguing for me.

2 Likes

Not a clicky fan for my own boards because I don’t like the noise, but I’ve got to second BOX Jade as the best clicky I’ve ever tried.

1 Like

Box White. Light chirpy sound and feel makes you happy.

4 Likes

ooooh I totally forgot about those I put them in a board for my girlfriend and they are niiiiiiice

2 Likes

box pink, white alps, blue alps

1 Like

i’m not a big fan of clicky switches in my boards. not because i don’t enjoy the feel, but because i dislike my girfriend complaining that she has to turn up the TV when i’m typing.

I have a GH60 board with Box Whites that feels lovely, tough imo the switches are a little too light. so far my only other clicky switches have een cherry blues tough, and yeah. no comparison.

1 Like

Box Navys are probably my favorite second only to buckling springs.

2 Likes