Your favourite list of keyboard retailers, but now as a web app

I found a need for a searchable and filterable list of vendors, so I built one! Hope you like it.
Credit for the inspiration and the underlying data goes to everyones favourite post.

27 Likes

e651527d10750d2636abe136eb1acb9b

5 Likes

Incredible resource! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work but why lock mobile out completely?

1 Like

That way it ups the chances that you’re using a mechanical keyboard to access the site

7 Likes

The map is an awful experience when using a touch screen. A friend of mine has already designed a mobile version, should be up within a week or so.

4 Likes

Thank you! Browsing keebs on the turlet is hard with a full sized desktop.

2 Likes

#rejection

3 Likes

Mobile is coming! I promise :laughing:

Brace yourself!

Wowzers, thanks dude. I’ve been wanting something like this for a hot minute.

Now scrape the inventory of all the sites and make it searchable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps one day! Writing a scraping bot for every single vendor would take ages but maybe doing this for the major vendors would be worth it.

Something that would take a lot less time, but still be very useful, is showing the vendor’s location as a dot on the map when you hover over the name in the sidebar. This would be a cool way to see which vendors are closest to you!

But Americans don’t know geographics

1 Like
6 Likes

Can you elaborate on how that would be useful to the user? It seems like knowing which ones are within your region should be enough, or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Someone said Andorra was in Africa … that sounded right.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Is that a triple dog dare? :nerd_face:

1 Like

@Snakeyh please please, if there will be any vendor from Andorra put it under Africa, with a reference link to this youtube vid.

2 Likes