Your partner's hobby…

This might be helpful if your partner is nagging you about your hobby :smiley:

You all have a great weekend.

13 Likes

Love this. My SO is always puzzling.

3 Likes

Haha!

4 Likes

And whose hobby is taking the pretty pictures?

F for phenomenal!

Just stumbled upon this thread. I’ve the same puzzle. Did it together with my wife in 2021. But strangely enough she doesn’t find the same meditational relaxation in lubing switches as I do.
But then again she falls asleep while I’m typing on Box Jades. A strange world this is indeed.

1 Like

And here’s the proof persons and gentle persons.

5 Likes

And at the intersection of “Flower Puzzles” and “Engineered ABS” we have the Lego Botanicals. Could be a good couples activity!

3 Likes

my partners hobby is hide and seek ;-; (theres times i hate being single and times i dont)

4 Likes

I’m over here like “which partner?”

This list could get very long and detailed for the non-monogamists here XD

3 Likes

Yeah I’m into keyboards and yoyos and my wife is into Legos, she spends more than I do.

3 Likes

Alright crazy idea, but have you ever thought of…

Keycap yoyo!

Just glue some keycaps on the sides of the yoyo for some unbalanced craziness… Actually don’t do this, it’s probably a horrible Idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha funny enough there is a yoyo company that incorporates Lego dots into the cups of their yoyos so you can adorn any piece you want:

It’s mostly used to attach cups for finger-spins. But you can put any piece you want on there.

Probably wouldn’t be hard to incorporate an aluminum MX stem to throw a keycap on there. Some artisan caps might look cool in the cup of a yoyo!

2 Likes

You see that metallic blue thing with the irange cord attached in the upper right corner of my pic? Maybe keyboard persons have a thing for yoyos too. :slight_smile:

A Jojo artisan sounds like it should already exist. :thinking:

Really it should just be a keycap with this on it

1 Like

Yeah I know a few folks on the yoyo forums who definitely have at least 1 mechanical keyboard. :smiley:

For real? What’s next? Unicycle User Groups?

dawg ur on a keyboard forum :thinking:

3 Likes