2023 BFCM sales? Post them here!

GMK Yeeti base kit €31 sold out
GMK Redline base kit €31 sold out
Metal artisan €12-€20 https://mykeyboard.eu/catalogue/category/keycaps/metal-artisans_922/

3 Likes

I could not pass the bob+bob set for that price, even with shipping to the US doubling the cost.

Could not agree more. I was honestly shocked how much I liked HSA Hyperfuse considering it’s the polar opposite of the PBT caps I normally enjoy. I do wish the bob+bob sets included the larger set of caps and had spacebar sets available like Hyperfuse, but at like $30/set shipped, I’m not complaining at all.

1 Like

Omnitype’s BFCM sale runs from Nov. 20-27. Seems like many if not most of their keycap sets (including GMK) are discounted from 20-60%.

1 Like

Insanely, I just got my Disarray65 from Sneakbox. I have no idea how it got here that fast.

2 Likes

What!? That is insanely fast, good stuff man! My MGA standard is supposed to get to me on sat which I was pretty surprised about too.

Prime keyboard deals:

4 Likes

Prime KB got their BF sales up, 25% off the items listed on the link. Knocks almost $100 off the Merdian, would be a great time to grab one if you’ve been thinking about it. I’ll vouch for the board too, really love my Meridian!

Edit: I didn’t even realize Pixel beat me to listing this last night :rofl: :melting_face:

4 Likes

they do have WOB alpha in stock, only BOW alpha that is sold out. it’s a freaking long drop-down menu because of the many kits x 2 colourways, just have to scroll down

1 Like

RGBKB’s deals are up:

The BFCM Sale is live! Get 25% off your entire order from now until Nov 27th!
https://www.rgbkb.net/

The new V2 plates for Sol 3 are out, with the rubber inner layer and 25% thinner bottom steel plate.
Sol 3 Case Plates
Please be aware that magnetic tenting kits will ship in January 2024.

2 Likes

NovelKeys BFCM sale is live now. 40% off almost everything including clearance. Just nabbed NK Cherry Stone for $30 ($39 after taxes/shipping).

3 Likes

Yuri
I’m trying be somewhat responsible with my spending this BF/CM, so I didn’t grab Skydata also. But I couldn’t pass up Yuri for $62! Now just need to find someone that has TX AP stabs on sale… Although Divinikey still has TX rev.3 stabs on a deep discount so I can always grab a few packs of them. :thinking:

4 Likes

Milktooth has a sale going - almost posted this in heads-ups too because they have some unusually low prices on a few switches I’ve had on on my list for some time:

Lowest I’ve ever seen these; on my radar for being one of the first POK-stemmed switches, and a generally great clacky linear.

Also the lowest price I’ve ever seen on these - yes, 76 cents is a full 44 less than usual. :upside_down_face: These are special for being the first MX switch to feature a PBT housing, and they’re still some of the most harsh and punchy tactiles you can get. EDIT: d’oh, these sold out :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait wait wait… where the heck did they get these? They’ve been out of circulation for years. :stuck_out_tongue: EDIT 2: Ha, apparently I bought the last of these >.>

“Jupiter Banana” was not on my bingo card for word pairings I thought I’d read today… apparently the Jupiter series is a collab between Gateron and Keychron. POIs include factory lube that’s probably not unlike the G-Pro treatment, and a diffuser intended to diffuse a bit more than their standard one. The series includes Reds, Browns, and these things, which appear to be top-bump tactiles with short travel.

4 Likes

Apexkeyboards sale here:

2 Likes

Very annoyed even though the Disarray isn’t listed as a limited door buster it looks like they already removed the 40% off. I also would have grabbed one.

SwitchOddities has 24% off all switch samples with code BLACKFRIYAY, only valid for today and ends at 11:59PM CST

4 Likes

Hundreds of items including keyboards, keycaps, cables, switches, switch testers, modding accessories, and more are currently on sale for Black Friday at

https://flashquark.com

Is there anything on our site that you want to see discounted that isn’t yet?
Let me know with a reply and I’ll see what we can do! :slight_smile:

Sales go through 11/30.

5 Likes

Teradrive looks great! Tough time deciding between that and dualshot 2 for a gray set. The Teradrive deskmat is great though.

With the discount applying to clearance items, the Box75 is down to $240 from its group buy price of $550.

4 Likes

30%off from FRI to MON. code: BLACKFRIDAY

4 Likes

Just got some AVA poron gaskets and knobs (I’ve meant to order for months) from the sale, fastest shipping I’ve had in a long time and got some bonus stickers in the box!

5 Likes