2023 BFCM sales? Post them here!

The purple BBOX 60% is $9 on sale at Novelkeys. Kind of a crazy low price.

4 Likes

Maybe we should just turn this into a regular deals thread? TKC has a bunch of sets on sale with free extension kits (add them to the cart to see the sale):

SP Keyboards also has some deals: On Sale – SPKeyboards

Thinking about getting BRED from TKC but I want to know what kinda texture/smoothness it has

3 Likes

Ahh, thank you for sharing this. I’ve been wanting a white on grey set ever since I laid my eyes on GMK ASCII, and that JTK 404 Base set for $47 is perfect :pray:

3 Likes

Im at work right now but I got 2 IFK sets so I can let you know what the texture is for sure later. I haven’t used them in forever so I cant remember if they’re the PBT caps I got that are fairly rough or super smooth. Its one of the two though, I’m thinking rougher & that tea set made by Milkway I think is the smooth one? I’ll let you know for sure when I get home.

1 Like

@TimeDoctor Just got in & checked my IFK Sanctuary Rebirth set. IFK’s caps are fairly rough, not sandpaper rough but definitely the roughest feeling PBT caps I got. Can’t say if they are still like that but I’d imagine Bred would have the same texture as Sanctuary since they were made at the same time. So if you like caps with more texture these are for you, if you prefer smoother felling caps I’d skip on it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for checking! Definitely going to skip them since I’ve been firmly in camp smooth for a while, even though I appreciate the look of BRED and Sanctuary otherwise.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like