Arisu & Alice Layout Catchall

Yea, you’re good with CXA.

2 Likes

I had planned to put CXA on the Maja v2 that I just received… only to realize that the Maja has a 2u left spacebar, which is not included in CXA WoB. :man_facepalming:

There are options with an extra shift key, but I wanted to avoid doing that.

Cross-post from the mail call thread, but you can get individual 2u Durock v2 stabs from Prime Keyboards without ordering the 6.25u or 7u stabilizer. Helpful for Alice/Arisu builds.

1 Like

Another day, another budget Alice/Arisu. Feker Alice is a wireless split layout with a rotary encoder:

1 Like

There’s a reason for it. It looks centered when it’s in front of you, which is 99.99% of the time.

3 Likes

Polycarbonate V3 MGA goes up on August 20th at noon CST from Sneakbox. $500 for the base model and $650 for an upgraded version with a solid brass (but unplated) base. More details on the discord: Sneakbox

I love my metal MGA but this one will have more flex with a poron gasket option or a traditional top mount.

There are also light spacers up for the v1/v2 MGA up now: Light Spacer for USB-C variant MGA Case – Sneakbox

and sneakbox has their own stands: ICE PEAK - Keyboard Stands – Sneakbox

PC AVAs are still on the way and I love my metal AVA. Great stuff all around from sneakbox. Hope this PC MGA turns out good as well.

1 Like
2 Likes

I built a bolt with mt3 2048 Extended. It’s cheap and fun, but I still don’t care for the texture of MT3. Give me smooth keycaps all day.

1 Like

Time for polish :eyes:

1 Like

Cannonkeys has a Malicious Ergo as part of their Brutalist series. I’m not really a fan of the look but it’s in-stock now for $295 though Black is already sold out so you’re left with Navy and Gray

5 Likes

PC MGA pre-order is up now with the brass weight or entire brass bottom is up with a $25 discount, free wrist rest and stand included:

https://sneakbox.com/products/pre-order-mga-v3-polycarbonate-special-edition

Parts are also available for modifying older MGA builds but the cases wont fit flush. More details are on the discord: https://sneakbox.com/collections/frontpage/products/pre-order-mga-v3-parts-earlybird

2 Likes

Keychron is also doing a Q10 which is like a 75% Alice style board Keychron Q10 Customizable Mechanical Keyboard

4 Likes

Wow. I’ve been wanting a 75% Alice for a while. Did not expect it to come from Keychron of all places.

Does anyone have a good understanding of what parts will be needed to do the topre build of the OSAv2

Live today!

3 Likes

Nearfield Ergo extras are up on Prototypist for UK and probably will be available from Cannonkeys soon. This thing looks like a winner if you’re into top mount stuff. Unfortunately the pictured color isn’t available, you’re down to black and e-beige though both look great and the beige really emphasizes the m0110 inspiration. If I could I’d buy this thing in a heartbeat, just wish it were gasket.

5 Likes

The Venice Rialto GB just started up. I feel like the venn diagram of people who like Italy and Alice layout ergos is small but the inset knob is a very good look. Limited to 150 units on KeebsForAll and expensive at $530 USD with just three color options.

1 Like

It’s a great sounding and feeling board IMO.

3 Likes

The KeyChron V10 (75% Arisu++?) and V8 (65% Arisu) are cheaper variants of their Q10 and Q8 boards that exchange the gasket mounting for top mount. I feel like the rounded front looks better here with the transparent plastic on this one. At only $84 for the barebone version of the V10 it’s looking tough to beat, just wish it had the gaskets of the Q10 in this transparent case.

1 Like

If only it had split backspace…

1 Like