B’s3DPrintShop selling 60% keyboard cases

Oh well I’m in EU too and getting a 49 Eur shipping cost, while an A stock case is 41 Eur :frowning:

That’s a killer for me, maybe having a partner making the cases in EU would be win-win ?

2 Likes

New cases! I have put some clear cases on my store along with bright colored cases. Coming soon! Colored translucent cases with Atomic filament!

1 Like

I have also lowered the prices to 30 dollars a case instead of 50.

2 Likes

Woo-hoo!

Any printing partner in EU ?

No, the only printers are in the US.

New 40% on the store. I added more cases to the store, including some mess ups that are cheaper at $10-$15. And I even added a spare keyboard that I had. It is a limited edition Keyboardbelle case with a laser engraved cork pad on the bottom. It has a plate, switches, RGB PCB, key caps, everything. More colors are coming. And, I designed some Adafruit Macropad cases! They will be on the store soon, once the boxes come in that I can ship them in. I have all different colors along with some translucent and I am still printing. Currently I have two designs printed and one to be printed.

4 Likes

The Adafruit Macropad Cases are on the store for 15$. I’ll have more soon. Also what kind of cases do y’all want to see? More number pads, 75%, 65%? Let me know and I’ll order some pcbs. Also let me know what kind of cases. Curved edges, vents, both. And what colors.

2 Likes

If at all possible, could you do an Apple M0110 for a 60% or even HKKB? As far as colors, maybe recreating the iMac’s from the 90’s.

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Oh, I like this.

I think the iBook has some nice curves that could inspire keyboard design as well!

1 Like

I ordered two JD40 cases from KBBelle three months ago and she ghosted. She was about to re-open her store and took a bunch of orders on Reddit and no one has heard from her. I hope she is okay.

That being said, if you put more Minivan and JD40 cases on your store they would sell pretty quick. Classic or Saver cases.

1 Like

We are about to reopen the main store. I’m not sure about the Reddit orders though.

1 Like

CLEARANCE SALE! Most cases have been marked down by %30. The macropad cases are the same but all regular %60 and %40 cases are down by %30.

2 Likes

Do you guys have any Minivan Cases, by change?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bs3DPrintShop

The link, for anyone needing it

2 Likes

Shipping gets a little expensive to Hawaii but it was so cheap for a 60% case I got it anyway. Great deals. Hopefully my son’s GK64XS doesn’t need a new plate but if it does nbd.

Hey @Bs3DPrintShop, would it be possible to modify one of the Planck cases to fit a UT47.2?

Once my printer gets fixed I can print some. I’ll let you know.

As of right now, no. But maybe eventually.

1 Like