Dark Mode is Fixed Now

UPDATE: Dark Mode is Fixed Now!

Update: Dark mode is broken on keebtalk for some reason. Here’s how to workaround the issue until it is fixed:

if anyone else gets stuck like this (and hopefully sees this thread before logging in and getting stuck!) just reply to this thread and tap on your profile picture after replying to get to your profile page and account settings and go back to the light theme.

Thanks to @sarvopari for figuring it out.

Another method to get to your settings, via @Den-Fi :

You can also navigate to https://keebtalk.com/safe-mode and just disable current theme, them navigate to the settings page and change the theme.

Original post:

I can’t read any threads or see my profile. Really weird.

7 Likes

I could see this thread until I left the thread to get a screenshot and come back to it. I can reply but can’t do anything else.

I can see the thread, and I seem to be able to reply. Haven’t noticed anything weird.

I had to go back and forth to see this, but initially when I opened it it was empty.

I can view the thread in a private browser window, not logged in. Hmm. Here’s what it looks like when the site isn’t loaded properly and I’m logged in:

It may be an issue with dark mode. Try switching to light mode and see if that is a sufficient stopgap for now.

2 Likes

Regarding switching to lite mode, I can’t see my profile to change my settings :joy:

3 Likes

Ah after replying I could switch to the light theme and maybe now it’s fixed

1 Like

Yep, the light theme is the only one that is working. Wonder what’s broken with that.

if anyone else gets stuck like this (and hopefully sees this thread before logging in and getting stuck!) just reply to this thread and tap on your profile picture after replying to get to your profile page and account settings and go back to the light theme.

Thanks to @sarvopari for figuring it out.

3 Likes

Thanks I was having the same issue, strangely reloading this page a few times seemed to work temporarily but moving to light theme until it’s sorted.

For anyone having trouble getting to the settings page you can navigate directly to: https://www.keebtalk.com/u/<username> to get to your settings page. Worked for me at least.

6 Likes

Glad it’s not just my own issue. (now fixed!!)

You can also navigate to KeebTalk and just disable current theme, them navigate to the settings page and change the theme.

8 Likes

It’s a mess,

Replied

Make dark mode great again! Light mode is burning my retinas!!! :eyes: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I had to use the “change your email settings” in the keebtalk summary email to get into my profile to disable dark mode. I couldn’t see any controls or even this thread (other than the title). But with it disabled I can now see the user icon and other controls. Dark mode is really messed up.

@norbauer I think you’re the only person with access to fix the site.

Replied