[GB] EnjoyPBT Slate

perfect, lmao

ty mr janglad

5 Likes

Nice

Think I’m going in for a 2nd set.

1 Like

how are we doing for moq? are we on track?

2 Likes

Need about ~20 orders to hit the buy-out point for us. I’m willing to extend the GB an extra week.

1 Like

@hineybush hey, is there a way to get a second 2.25 shift in gray for the clueboard? I have base and accents kits ordered, but it still would be cool to be able to make a monochrome layout

I didn’t realize there was a moq for this. What will happen if the buy-out point isn’t reached? Does this extend to others running the buy like KBDfans (not sure if calling them a proxy is correct)?

It’ll be good, due to some commitments I’ve received from a few community members! I’ve also extended the GB end date by a week, until February 3.

2 Likes

Awesome. I want to purchase through you (already did I should say), but not miss the GB window elsewhere if it fell apart – this set is too good.

1 Like

Please do not forget adding portuguese PT to your next international kit drop, ok? ThkU!

MOQ is safely within reach.

2 Likes

WOOO. Can’t wait!

GB pricing ends in one week (Feb 3, 2019), then pre-order price will kick in. Get it while you can!

3 Likes

Only just noticed this on the kbdfans website:

glad to see things are moving forward, can’t wait to get mine!

1 Like

1 Like

hi, sorry for no updates. forgot I had a thread on here tbh lol.

sets are shipping out currently. I plan to have all of my orders and KBDFans’ US orders out by this weekend, or Monday.

extras will go on sale next week, I’ll announce the time/day here beforehand.

2 Likes

any info on mykeyboard.eu orders?

I believe they are shipping currently as well.

All slate group buy orders are shipped at this time. Extras will go up for sale tomorrow, Sunday May 5 at 5:00 PM EST