GMK Phosphorous is/will be available from…
- Asia — iLuMKB — LIVE!
- Europe — MyKeyboard.eu — LIVE!
- Oceania — Daily Clack — LIVE!
- USA — The Key Company — going live at 9:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm PST
OK all you NorDEUK lovers, who pressured me into making this kit available — work your magic and let’s hit MOQ!
M60-A Moon Stealth
7V by gok101
- Core (MOQ 250) — 129 EUR / 129 USD / 190 AUD / 190 SGD
- Spacebars (MOQ 100) — 24 EUR / 24 USD / 35 AUD / 36 SGD
- NumPad (MOQ 100) — 34 EUR / 34 USD / 50 AUD / 50 SGD
- 40s (MOQ 100) — 47 EUR / 52 USD / 69 AUD / 70 SGD
- NorDEUK (MOQ 100) — 53 EUR / 53 USD / 79 AUD / 79 SGD
One day, not long ago, I was browsing RAMA WORKS’ website, contemplating the M60-A in Moon, and I took a closer look at their renders. It had a simple grey and blueish-cyan keycap set, which I immediately fancied. Since RAMA and I were DM-ing back and forth about my M60-A Moon pre-order, I asked about the set. Turned out that it was just a render and they suggested I just go make it myself. I started mocking up the set that same evening.
The Moon colour on the M60-A from RAMA WORKS is a cool grey which I really fancy but the icing on the cake was the phosphor filled enamel product code and RAMA logo. These two colours inspired my own colour choices.