Update on Mar 3, 2022
All shipments delivered.
Update on Dec 10
The estimated shipping time on Dec 13, the final round QC in progress.
Update on Sep 25
The production has started to ensure that the products can be shipped at the scheduled time, and we will keep you all updated on the progress.
Update on Sep 16
Exciting to announce that we are going to start the production within days.
We have already received some orders in the past two days and have started purchasing materials in order to be able to ship before November 30, with an estimated production start date of September 22.
Production progress will be continuously updated here.
Thanks to all of you who provided feedback and encouragement throughout the Interest Check. For those who have not notified the IC for Go-Ace68, it is a redesigned 68-key barebone that has the following features:
- Aluminum 6063 case.
- Double layer top case - The overall look presents more.
- Gasket mount
- QMK and VIA supported.
- Solderable PCB with multiple split keys supported.
- PCB screw-in stabilizers
- Two plate options - aluminum and polycarbonate
Here are several prototypes.
- Aluminum 6063 case & 65% layout
- Gasket mount, poron dampening pad between the plate and PCB
- High profile design, double-layer top case, one upper layer case + one lower layer case
- Typing angle: 6 degree
- Aluminum decorative waistline
- The embedded “HelloWorld” badge on the bottom case
- Type-C port
- PCB screw-in stabilizers.
- Solderable PCB with multiple split keys
- Split backspace
- ISO enter
- Split right shift
- Split left shift
- Split spacebar
- Stepped caps lock
Notes: PCB is not backlighting supportive.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- One set of a multi-layer top case (one upper layer case + one lower layer case)
- One bottom case
- One solderable PCB
- One plate(aluminum or polycarbonate)
- One poron dampening pad(between the PCB and plate)
- 16 silicone stripes
- A set of screws
Notice: No keycaps, switches, stabilizers, or cable is included in one set of the kit.
Basic kit purchase options:
- Basic kit with aluminum plate
- Basic kit with polycarbonate plate
- Case color options: E-white & E-black
(Paypal transaction fee included, shipping fee NOT included)
- USD $249 for a basic kit (both aluminum and polycarbonate plate are the same price)
- Extra add-on purchase options:
- 1x solderable pcb - $40
- 1x alu or polycarbonate plate - $25
- Limited 1 basic kit per order.
$20 off if you join the GB before the time 23:59 on September 16, 2021 EST
QUANTITY: Limited 50 sets (FCFS)
- Starts on September 15, 2021 EST
- Closes on October 14, 2021 EST
- The estimated shipment starts on November 30, 2021 EST. The manufacturing progress will be updated here.
Paypal transfer is the primary payment that is available at the moment. A Paypal digital invoice will be sent to you via an email after we collect all the information required by the logistics for the shipment.
Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours after the payment is received. The request will be gathered and submitted to deliver the best delivery time to members, making all sales final. Be sure to check the discussion page for updates : )
- Shipping time: The estimated shipment starts on November 30, 2021 EST.
- Shipping method: DHL or other direct express.
- Shipping fee: $25-$40 based on different countries or regions.
Defective items need to be reported to us via email (proof included) within 10 days of receiving the item for free replacements.
Any questions, thoughts, or concerns about this event or us, please post them here or reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.