[GB] the Heavy Grail, a Norbauer housing for the HHKB

WOW :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just got back into the community and looking to pick one of these up in the near future! Each picture I see makes me want to get one even more! Great job Ryan!

1 Like

The anodized HGs look good! Really tempted. Glad there isn’t a Rose Gold - I wouldn’t have been able to resist, lol.

2 Likes

That silver looks so clean.

I really wish there would be K2 available for purchase this week.

Will we ever see an MX pcb / plate for the heavy grail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if somebody else makes it. :blush:

4 Likes

patiently waiting for that Sunset Blvd for Pro2 factory-second in the corner of the warehouse somehow :upside_down_face:

edit: or them one-off finish would do just fine hahaha

1 Like

I’m waiting to pull the trigger on the aerospace one to see if i can get one of those one-off finishes but the fomo is real.

I pulled the trigger on an aerospace one, but I think a lot of people are in the same boat as you.

got 1 of each. I do have two hybrid 3s afterall. Might regret that when the one-off finishes appears, though I have a pro 2. My fault for only finding out about this two months ago–never looked nor thought to think these would exist!

I could be wrong, but I can’t think of any first-quality one-off finish units that we have in the Heavy Grail. Those are mostly Heavy-6, Heavy-9, and Norbaforce.

7 Likes

I am hoping there’s a couple Harvard Square Norbaforces :eyes::crossed_fingers:

Sent a dm

When I bouth the PC heavy grail, I was under the impression that aluminium HG would not be available ever again, then a re-stock of alu happened and then the aerospace finish which looks freaking fantastic! Kinda regretting not waiting for it…

2 Likes

Buy it and sell the PC whenever it arrives. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Speaking of when the GOCFs are going to arrive,

@norbauer Any news on those PC plates?

1 Like

Yes! I approved final samples last week, so they’re theoretically in production now and should be on their way to me within the next week or two, but after six million delays at the factory I’ll not rejoice until we actually have them in hand. I keep nudging them every few days.

8 Likes

Out of curiosity, has it ever been stated what specific grade stainless steel is used for the Veracity Steel?

1 Like

@norbauer hey when are the round 2 heavy grails (tactical black) set to ship out again? Thanks!

1 Like