Grid 650 review

After spending a month with the grid 650, here is my full review! In around 4,700 words, I cover the curvy design, the hybrid mounting system, the modular top pieces, and the Bluetooth capabilities of the keyboard.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the grid 650 or feedback on my review! Thank you! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Great review as always! I’m so there with you on the flash + array modules, after considering it for a bit I just went with 01 Classic for the standard pen rail, I knew i’d get sick of the flashiness of the others, especially when the rest of the design is already so striking.

2 Likes

Thank you! I think the 01 Classic module will look really nice! Which color chassis did you go for?

Opted for an e-white chassis and a silver module. I was almost going to go for a black module but it’s going to sit at an iMac in my living room so i figured silver would match a little better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice - looking forward to seeing your build! :slight_smile:

Excellent review - I appreciate all the details. I’m looking forward to putting this together, and I’m also looking forward to giving the polycarb plate a try when it becomes available.

1 Like

Thank you for reading! Same here on the polycarb plate haha

1 Like

This is the cleanest/nicest review page I’ve seen. Nice Work!

1 Like

That’s super kind of you – thanks very much! :blush:

1 Like

bookmarked the site. clean and uncluttered, very detailed reviews. good job :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Each of your reviews is awesome! Do you have a schedule of boards that you’re planning on reviewing going forward?

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! I have Instagram and Twitter pages set up as well if you’d like to stay up to date :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really appreciate that! I don’t have an exact schedule, but I have been testing out the GMMK Pro and KBD67 Lite for the past month! (Those reviews should be up soon)

I also have some other boards in the pipeline – are there any in particular that you’d be curious to read about?

2 Likes

Yep, followed you on ig yday. Looking forward to your reviews, all the best :+1:t3:

1 Like

Nope nothing in particular, was just curious. Good to see that you’re giving some attention to in stock boards.

1 Like

dat S2000 tho

2 Likes

Right on! I appreciate the support, and great to see you on KeebTalk!

Hoping to maintain a balance of affordable/accessible options and more sought-after/niche picks moving forward!

I have… an affinity for mechanical things :joy:

1 Like

where did you download the firmware from? i can’t seem to find a link?

i want to flash my bluetooth one with the wired version so i can use via. i don’t really use the bluetooth much (i bought mine aftermarket, else would have ordered the wired version)