HHKB: Now in SNOW?

likewise. while i prefer the logo-less case, a less contrasting color logo would be the next best thing. but since i missed out on the JP version, i will make do with the international version

Thank you, good sir. I encountered the same issue.

The regular 25th anniversary edition has sold out here in Japan. We still have the Japanese layout available.

Well, heck, just ordered it. Because why not…

1 Like

Wondering how hard it’d be to sand off the logos LOL - that said, I’m here just waiting for them to drop some blank keycaps…

Same. They look great on the HG G2 (my HG hasn’t shipped yet). I’m still hoping they sell the snow white blanks in the US though.

Small Update; 25th Anniversary Keycap (not keycaps) available here:

Charcoal 25th Anniversary Keycap: Charcoal Happy Hacking Keyboard (HHKB) 25th Anniversary Fn Key Cap | Fujitsu Scanner Store

Grey 25th Anniversary Keycap: https://fujitsuscannerstore.com/cg01000-302601/?__hstc=247747608.7c78103cc5a23307749dad19cebd61c6.1640027015894.1640027015894.1640113359763.2&__hssc=247747608.1.1640113359763&__hsfp=3393150589

39 bucks shipped for a keycap. The Topre tax is real lol.

2 Likes

This is insane. I paid 26.45 EUR for the 25th anniversary blank keycap set 2 weeks ago.

It’s $10 if bought together with an eligible HHKB keyboard… Too bad I literally just bought a snow white keyboard (AND a charcoal one for my Heavy Grail) from PFU EMA yesterday, lol.

1 Like

Finally received the Yuki edition keycaps to go with the Yuki edition HHKB:

15 Likes

FYI the 4 color keycap set is now available:

4 Likes

:eyes:

Props to the seller for getting the price, but jeez that’s a pretty penny.

There’s a lot of folks who’d like the badgeless version with the snow blanks, myself included. $900 is still much more than it’s worth considering you can get a Heavy Grail + new HHKB at that price (not a good comparison, but still). I don’t get why PFU added the logos in the US/EU versions, it looks horrible in contrast to the white.

1 Like

I totally agree, I’m also in the badgeless + blanks fan club. Hopefully, PFU releases the U.S snow blanks soon :slight_smile:

They will

8 Likes

It’s happening: https://twitter.com/HHKB_US/status/1584937078995009542

2 Likes

Awesome! I already have a blank board that I got from Japan, but I’ll be happy to get the blank caps as well. Also, if it’s not going to be as rare, I can use it for my PC heavy grail build instead of buying another :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely want the keycaps for my k2 heavy grail!

1 Like

Oh boy, it took a full year but we’re finally getting blanks in the West! I’m torn between just getting the full board for silenced sliders to use in my heavy Grail (if it ever gets here) and just ordering the caps like I was planning on.

Interesting that the printed version’s legends have been rearranged. I guess that’s to differentiate it from last year’s anniversary edition further than just the “HH 25th” fn cap?

2 Likes

Yeah i’m not 100% sure how in love i am with the new printed caps. They feel similar to the Realforce for Mac caps, which i’ve never been crazy about

3 Likes