HHKB: Now in SNOW?

Good catch

November 29 ship date.

Seeing the logo on this one is a real bummer, I really don’t understand that :confused:

1 Like

Really bummed too :((

Maybe it’s PFU thinking that Americans love consumerism and branding on their stuff

Out in the official store front! Seems like the logo is official :frowning:

1 Like

Boo. Well I have one without a logo. I’ll sell it to ya for 1 MIIIILION dollars. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Holding out hope for keysets and the accent keys next!

1 Like

So who’s getting one?

2 Likes

Just ordered mine!

At this point, I’ll probably wait to see if there are any deals for BF / Cyber Monday.

I read somewhere on the JP HHKB Twitter (or some interview…) that they went logo-less to test the notion that the HHKB layout was already an iconic and recognisable ‘brand’ in itself.

I guess they don’t have the same confidence for overseas markets, which I get from a marketing perspective. Still unfortunate.

1 Like

Got one. I don’t totally hate the logo.

https://twitter.com/HHKB_EMEA/status/1460555762539839495

1 Like

Or in other words: European sales has started. 250 units!

Ha, I thought they did that on purpose because they wanted to offer something more unique for the domestic market in Japan.

I was super excited for this to be my first experience with Topre, but that logo is really off-putting for me. Unfortunate.

Except one person who wanted black blanks (haha), almost every comment I’ve seen is a clamor for snow blanks. fingers crossed

3 Likes

Arrived today. I do want blanks, and I wish it was a logo-less case. But, I’m also happy/thankful to finally have an all-white HHKB.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the logo, I just wish it was in a lighter, less contrasting color. Can’t wait to see mine in person in a couple hours, surprisingly fast shipping.

1 Like

Just started to set mine up and noticed that the US version of the remap software on MacOS doesn’t recognize my 25th edition board, the newer Japanese version works perfectly though.

1 Like