HuB - a keycap profile coming soon

Texture looks very nice!

1 Like

thanks!

I don’t really have a board that can support them (rip lack of 60% compat) but I’m having these because goddamnit, I’m not letting the HuB dream slip by again.

HuB works well with cherry :wink:

3 Likes

Too late, ordered a UT47.2.

3 Likes

yall are making me want to order black too :thinking:

1 Like

Looking like these will ship out early next week! Friendly reminder that the price will go up once I receive the caps.

2 Likes

Just got these in yesterday and have begun to sort them into kits. There are a couple keys that have the wrong quantities so getting that sorted out now. I am also moving this week.

I am leaving early bird pricing active until I have the kits all sorted which means there is at least a week or so to get in at this lower price.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Sorting that looks like a big pain though

This is the part of the project where you question your existence xD

4 Likes

Currently excited to try these out on a Preonic :smiley:

1 Like

I am just thinking how amazing it would look on an Ortholinear board…
Especially matte greys with black legends.

Just got shipping notification

2 Likes

Same, got it over the weekend, I totally forgot I ordered these, somehow missed putting them in my list o stuff

guess i’m building my contra soon

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to build my zlant :thinking: I fucked up not getting a case for it

I’m using my set on my Minivan, but I plan to move it to my Lynx 50 when that comes. I had my own minivan set made from PMK, so I like to keep it on the van :slight_smile:

where are the pics, you monsters

I don’t think anyone got it yet, we just got tracking

1 Like

I have shipped all orders received so far. 38 or so are being picked up today. I’ve still got plenty of stock of both colors. Some folks in the 40s discord have already received their sets and a few of them have posted on reddit.