[IC] EnjoyPBT Extended 2048

There will be R3 1.5u indeed!

I will ask for confirmation, but apparently, from what I heard, there won’t be convex :confused:

IDK, I’m happy with using reversed R4 as a thumb keys, works much better than, say, DSA for thumb key.

Really looking forward to this. Love it. Amazing job. I hope others will love it as much as i do

1 Like

It’s okay, I’m definitely down for this kit either way!

Poker support:

1 Like

Could you add R4 arrow keys to either the nav kit or the nomad kit? Would make easy support for ortho boards with torii + nomad (+ nav).

But not other 40% layouts, so nope sorry.

Update on Nomad kit

:eyes:

1 Like

I thought they couldn’t do R3 1.5u keys? If it’s just R1 that’s the problem would it be crazy to release a partial ergo kit with just the R1 keys missing? It would be compatible with keyboards like the Sol and Zen.

1 Like

I’m with you on this, getting the ergo kit can save up so much(poor self here :stuck_out_tongue:) +1

1 Like

This is probably a long shot, but is there any chance of a set of Alps mount caps as well? I have a bunch of AEK sets I want to use ortho but don’t have the mods for them.

It would just be great to have replacement caps for all the bare AEKs in the wild, or just to have a set of PBT Alps mount caps at all.

GB thread

Oh bother, I just realized there’s no R2 pipe backslash key for Atomic/Ortho WhiteFox. :frowning:

Should have said something about it sooner.

Joined the buy via candykeys. Will be a killer set for sure!

1 Like

I rather wish I’d kept checking the kit coverage during IC phase as I’m afraid the compatibility isn’t there.

Why aren’t there normal R4 arrows in the nav kit? Why are the arrows only in the base kit? Is it too late to get arrows? As an ortho user, I have to buy the Base kit for four keys. :frowning:

Hiraganas alphas were not initially planed. That’s the main issue.
And yeah, it’s now too late to make some kits changes sadly. Sorry if that’s a deal breaker!

Can’t believe I didn’t see this started. In for base+icono+six.

1 Like

Finally joined the GB, and took most of the kits! Not sure what I’ll build yet but it will look awesome!