[IC] EnjoyPBT Extended 2048

I like Base Kit price.

I like Torii kit price even more!

Torii Kit pricing is lit! Also, is this the first EPBT set to feature convex 1U and convex 2U keys?

Nav Kit - 8ā‚¬ / $5

1 Like

Six pack = dual kit + six pack spacebars right?

With these prices, Iā€™m definitely in for base, icono, six pack, nomad and torii. Gotta contact our local kbdfans proxy for these. Iā€™m excited!

Thanks for the support! Glad you like the set :slight_smile:

Six Pack is just two 6u spacebars:

I wonā€™t offer dual kit since a lot of molds arenā€™t available sadlyā€¦

oh thatā€™s sad. hmm, just to be sure. The R3 1.5u in nomad kit will still push through right? I might get two if yes. lol. Iā€™ll just have to find something to substitute r1 1.5u somewhere.

Sorry to bother, let me reword my question. I am really down for the Nomad Kit but I would like some confirmation on whether the 1u and 2u spacebar keys are really convex because Iā€™ve not seen enjoyPBT making them before. Also, if it isnā€™t too late to change, would it be logical to add Arrow keys to the Nomad Kit? That way, ortho users can get away with just ordering the Torii + Nomad Kit combo without getting the base kit.

There will be R3 1.5u indeed!

I will ask for confirmation, but apparently, from what I heard, there wonā€™t be convex :confused:

IDK, Iā€™m happy with using reversed R4 as a thumb keys, works much better than, say, DSA for thumb key.

Really looking forward to this. Love it. Amazing job. I hope others will love it as much as i do

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, Iā€™m definitely down for this kit either way!

Poker support:

1 Like

Could you add R4 arrow keys to either the nav kit or the nomad kit? Would make easy support for ortho boards with torii + nomad (+ nav).

But not other 40% layouts, so nope sorry.

Update on Nomad kit

:eyes:

1 Like

I thought they couldnā€™t do R3 1.5u keys? If itā€™s just R1 thatā€™s the problem would it be crazy to release a partial ergo kit with just the R1 keys missing? It would be compatible with keyboards like the Sol and Zen.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you on this, getting the ergo kit can save up so much(poor self here :stuck_out_tongue:) +1

1 Like

This is probably a long shot, but is there any chance of a set of Alps mount caps as well? I have a bunch of AEK sets I want to use ortho but donā€™t have the mods for them.

It would just be great to have replacement caps for all the bare AEKs in the wild, or just to have a set of PBT Alps mount caps at all.