[IC] EnjoyPBT Slate

In :slight_smile:

I just wish ePBT had a center-stem 6u spacebar.

Have we confirmed if the new Topre PBT tooling that kbdfans is offering is ePBT?

First render from EnjoyPBT:

The base colors have also changed slightly: Pantone Cool Gray CP for the alphas, and Cool Gray 10 XGC for the mods.

4 Likes

Second this. UK ISO keys especially here for me

Check the ePBT 9009 or BoW sets currently available on KBDFans. They both have an international kit that covers at least NorDe and maybe a bit more. Since international addons are a bit uncommon with GMK sets these days, these ePBT sets are a good and cheap way to get some nice caps that support our local layout type. And since the kits already exist and have been run with ePBT, the additional work to add them to the run should be hopefully minimal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m interested

Definitely would get a purchase from a fair few of us with the international add on option indeed!

1 Like

yea ima add the 9009 intl kit

4 Likes

all in :wink:

Definitely in for this one! That caps symbol is :fire:. Even has mod colored back slash for my 60%. Looking forward to it!

I feel like I would need to see samples of this before I would feel comfortable going for it. Looks good though and I’ll be keeping an eye on it.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:grin:

1 Like

yeah I’ll def be getting samples

TFW you can actually get ePBT to respond after the first couple messages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

which price can we expect?

Pretty much this 100%

hopefully around the price of 9009

1 Like

Yes please. Count me in.

I can’t remember if I said this already. If not.

My wallet is ready to tango.

If so.

My wallet doesn’t mind repeating itself.

1 Like

yes do it dude😁