[IC] KAM/DSA/XDA Imperator

Hi everyone, wanted to bump this back up as I managed to put together a first render! I edited the post to include the render now. Any advice on rendering or any feedback based on this first attempt are as always, welcome :slight_smile:

Looks really good. Which profile is currently leading?

Thanks! I’m actually doing a new render with a few corrections right now, will upload shortly. then will try with another keyboard…maybe a TKL if I can find a model.

For profile, it’s really close between DSA and KAM. I talked to zFrontier and they said they would potentially be interested in producing it with the KAM profile, but it would have to wait until like Q4 as they have others waiting. So that was cool! I’m going to talk to maybe Massdrop soon to see if they have interest in doing it sooner, and that would be DSA or even XDA, but XDA was much less popular so hopefully DSA.

KAM is a good choice

Gib in KAM pls. :ok_hand:

Thanks for the update.

I don’t think MD and sooner go in the same sentence. Not to shit on MD but they tend to have a pretty big backlog of Keyset to launch :slight_smile:

I want to KAM :fox_face:

Just another quick update:

zFrontier is still dealing with some of their other KAM sets and said earliest possible discussions would have to be towards the end of October.

I also spoke with Kono, they said they couldn’t right now because they are already running other red/dark red sets, so they would have to wait and discuss at a later undisclosed time.

So still looking for a possible manufacturer/vendors, but I’m not giving up and will update if any substantial news comes along!

1 Like