[IC] KAM Wraith

Nice. Looking forward to the new renders.

1 Like

5 days and no updates. Iā€™m starting to go LOCO.

Well, I donā€™t know if there is something I can add on the set right now (except for the blanks kitā€¦)
Btw guys, if you have any suggestion on the sizes you wanna see in that kit, feel free to suggest it.

Iā€™m contacting Keyreative in order to get samples atm :slight_smile:

Also, I will have the 3D files of KAM profile soonā„¢ so Iā€™ll be able to get more accurate renders!

6 Likes

13d and no activityā€¦

(bump)

ā€œYou will live, John Constantine. You will live.ā€

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t have any news from Keyreative yetā€¦
I should have received the files last week, so I guess I could get those this weekā€¦

1 Like

I really hope you do soon :slight_smile:

While I wish this was KAT, Iā€™m really happy youā€™re working on bringing us this set. I think the updated accurate renders will really help you sell this set (and this profile)!

patiently waiting for this one to happen lol i love everything about it.

Thanks man! Well IMO an uniform profile fits the aesthetics of the ZX Spectrum (and ZX Spectrum +) better.

And yeah, even if KAM is close to XDA, itā€™ll be way better with the correct profile :slight_smile:
Once people are okay with the render Iā€™ll order samples, Keyreative should have time to produce them this month.

1 Like

How difficult would it be to release this with Topre stems? (Is that even possible?)

1 Like

Iā€™d have to ask Keyreative if KAT (since KAM is KAT R3) could have electro capacitive stem, but tbh I donā€™t think soā€¦

If you wouldnā€™t mind, in your future communications with them can you ask them about it? If it is possible, the price / MOQ differences?

Itā€™s planned to get a quote soon :wink:

2 Likes

Oh man, I really hope that theses are not vaporware. I really like the aesthetic and I think it would be a great kit to have on my secondary board.
Beautiful kit so far @biip

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this ship has sailed or what and I did vote in the poll, but fwiw I really would like to see alphas without all the sub-legends. I think itā€™s awesome that theyā€™re being offered, but I personally prefer a cleaner look.

Cheers!

1 Like

Well it will depend on the interest and then on the MOQ. I should be able to order samples this month, communication with Keyreative is just kindaā€¦ complicated tbh :grimacing: it takes time, but it progress.

I should also have receive the 3D files previous week, hopefully Iā€™ll get them this oneā€¦

4 Likes

any news? :slight_smile:

not yet, should have reveived KAM files this week. Hopefully early next weekā€¦

1 Like

sucks there not really helping you would love to see this moving again i know thereā€™s a ton of interest

Considering the delays already faced in this IC, would it be worth reconsidering XDA?

Iā€™m not sure XDA supports all-over dye-sub, gotta look