[IC] KAM Wraith

Please keep this KAM

1 Like

Thatā€™s my initial wish!

1 Like

have to agree stay KAM even if it takes longer.

This is the best chance for me to try this new profile

Iā€™m pushing hard to get news from Manu. My files are ready to send, itā€™s just taking time sadlyā€¦

3 Likes

Take all the time that you need.

I agree with everyone though; I strongly prefer KAM and donā€™t mind the wait.

1 Like

I am not rushing you biip, I just wanted to bump the thread - thatā€™s all. :smiley:

Late poster to this thread but this keyset looks awesome! Sorry if I missed it but what profile are these renders done in? It looks like XDA. Iā€™d be interested in a few of these sets. Cheers :beer:

Unfortunately no, I still donā€™t have received the 3D files. The manufacturer is super busy sadlyā€¦ I canā€™t do much except waiting :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ll let you know guys, donā€™t worry! Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy 2019!

Any Kam Wraith goodness in store for this year? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It will be this year!

2 Likes

Are there any benefits to the KAM profile over DSA or XDA?

Overall dye-sub which allows to have light legends on a dark background (keycap).

Let me suggest MDA/MIX/EDRUG profile instead of KAM ā€“ I can get you in contact with the profile ownerā€™s rep to talk about it. I would love this set, Iā€™ve actually just designed a ZX Spectrum-themed case that would go very well with it.

1 Like

Does it allow overall dye-sub?

Will buy 100%.

I have some good news!
Itā€™s happening soon :wink:

7 Likes

There are many beautiful keysets on the market but only this speaks to my heart. :heart:

The older I become the less I can relate to the present timeline. Itā€™s nice the universe throws me a bone once in a while.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great to hear!! I had already accepted in my mind that this set would be on hold indefinitely considering all the issues Keyreative was having with Starry Nights. Iā€™m glad to be wrong and am very excited for this set!!

donā€™t worry, itā€™s progressing :eyes:

1 Like