[IC] Krytox GPL 225 - reopen!

Depends on IC I might have a limed access (1kg) to Krytox GPL225.
The price depends on results, as it might happen that people prefer 204/205.
Product details:
https://samaro.fr/pdf/FT/KRYTOX_FT_GPL-105___EN_.pdf

IC Form: Krytox GPL IC
Regards,
bard

edit:

added a new link for a better overview with other Krytox’s greases/oils

UPDATE 10.07.2018
Unfortunately, my supplier got an information that his Krytox delivery will be a bit postponed (late August/early September). I hope that somehow I will be able to manage the group buy before October.

Sorry Guys!

UPDATE 20.07.2018
I have managed to get a 0.5kg of Krytox

2 Likes

Interested. Filled out the form. :+1:

Any details on what 225 might feel like compared to other options?

2 Likes

I have not clue, I went through half of google and I found nothing when it comes to GPL225 and mechanical keyboards. I will treat it as a testing ground.

Makes sense. Hopefully it’s not too thick.

I can try to do some tests with stabs and some switches, but my testing collection is not big enough to cover all community requirements/expectations.

For sure. Nobody would reasonably expect that of you. I just figured you might have some idea of what it’s like. :slight_smile:

UPDATE 10.07.2018
Unfortunately, my supplier got an information that his Krytox delivery will be a bit postponed (late August/early September). I hope that somehow I will be able to manage the group buy before October.

Sorry Guys!

I still miss our mkawa thin mixes.

1 Like

I have a couple vials left, still. :stuck_out_tongue:

what?!

Did you stock up before the drought?

Not intentionally, but I did a few lube jobs for people and a couple of them “tipped” me with a new vial. I think I have 2 or 3 vials of thin and a vial of thick. lol

Dang, I’m jealous :stuck_out_tongue: I preferred them despite what people say about separation. Not to say that 3204 or other alternatives are bad, but still

You need a vial? I gotchu, bruh.

and we are back!

Any idea on price for people?

@Quakemz I hope that I will answer the question early next week.
My scale just stopped working.

It’s the same when it comes to a shipping cost.

1 Like

hi guys,

I’ve just started [GB] Krytox GPL 225.