[IC] MT3 Extended 2048

Needs R5

fully sculpted is like pretty bleh, uniform R3 is kinda nice.

Funny MT3 is probably my second favorite profile behind Cherry

2 Likes

I put this on the geekhack as well, but it would be awesome if we could get row5 bottom row. Serika feels significantly worse than dev/tty and godspeed. Row 5 is especially important on ortho boards for the hand positioning, and a 2u row 4 spacebar is really awful.

1 Like

I love how polarizing MT3 is. For me itā€™s my fav profile. I found I type faster on it cause Iā€™m easily able to feel exactly where my fingers are.

3 Likes

I donā€™t type that accurately and find the sharp edges on the keys to be super obnoxious

1 Like

OK so after sitting and actually comparing layouts and everythingā€¦ I need a 2u key in the ICONO setā€¦ For the spacebar. Thatā€™s legit it.
The set has everything otherwise. It maybe just add that to the Nomad set.

This would look super good on Orthos according to me. :slight_smile:

I canā€™t believe this set is coming to MT3. Love it!

1 Like

There is a 2u in the nomad

But not in the Icono kitā€¦ I need some flair on my bars manā€¦

So u hope to get away with only alphas and icono?:roll_eyes:

Just feels like a insult for a ISO user. :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: @ISOxSwap
Sorry man, I actually am gonna grab the Nomad and Alpha as my primary choice.
Icono only if thereā€™s a 2u key with those legends. Otherwise I will just get some black artisan 2u as my space bar or get artisans later down the line to replace the 1u if I feel like itā€¦
My personal opinion on the Icono Novelties is that even though they look cool, the Nomad legends seem to fit much more with the overall look. :slightly_smiling_face:

I actually am liking this hobby very much BTWā€¦ Everyone is OK with you doing stuff as you want unless you are doing something wrong in which case they usually end up helping you in a very friendly way.

1 Like

This is one of those sets that I have no choice but to buy, irresistible :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

These are going to be so sweet.

Oh my - these look very nice indeed.

You might have said already - but are these going to be dyesub PBT or doubleshot ABS?

I still remember my first heart break when Epbt extended 2048 decided to not continue with ergo support and now this.

Iā€™m definitely in for this one(alphas, ergo, and nomad)!

Edit: Not supporting Typist kit for this one?

I will add R5 keys.
Convex spacebars as well.

I plan to add a Colevrak kit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! Awesome, thank you Biip, this probably becomes my favorite set going forward, in for sure.

1 Like

I am curious about that myself!

Also, any decision on the price etc Biip?