[IC] MT3 Extended 2048

You might have said already - but are these going to be dyesub PBT or doubleshot ABS?

Dye-sub PBT

4 Likes

For some reason it bothers me that the legends are centered in MT3. I have always seen 2048 with the legends in the corner.

KBDfans is running a set of the original 2048 on the 26th, which I will probably pick up over this if I can get one before they sell out.

1 Like

The version KBDFans is running is for Topre keyboards.
Centered legends look better on spherical keycaps, that’s a fact. Sorry if it bother you…

4 Likes

Personally, I prefer these being centered :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw man I just realized the accent colors are old skool apple logo colors.

cries in bank overdraft

3 Likes

Any chance we could get an R5 bottom row? I’d even pick it up if it was a separate kit.

Biip already mentioned that he would add R5 and a convex spacebar. :slight_smile:

yup :+1:

1 Like

Sad time for me… Seems like Drop doesn’t do shipping for Pakistan.
sad noises

The white is “off-white” for this set, right? Like an ivory white?

Have u searched for a proxy service? Seems like it would save you a lot of headaches. :thinking:

1 Like

L9 white :+1:

2 Likes

I am trying to find a reliable one now… :cry:

Did I not see on Instagram that the bottom row is now flat? That would be amazing imo as the harsh bottom angle is really one thing that kills the MT3 profile for me.

Love it all around. The profile and concept is all around something I would go for. Going to keep an eye on this.

Yup I just updated the thread here :+1:

1 Like

@biip would you consider a text mod kit? I think it would look awesome in the oblique font.

I made a few mockups while ago (even for EPBT version) and wasn’t convinced.
I think the set has more power and looks more unique with icon modifiers.

2 Likes

I’m here for the Colevrak kit. :smiley:

Gonna need Durock to restock Koala switches if this is going to be L9! Should be coming back soon.

The R5 vs R4 debate is jarring for me. R5 is ideal for keys in the center that the thumbs touch. R4 is ideal for outer keys that pinky, ring finger, and somtimes middle fingers touch. I wish GBs would stop being either/or. :slight_smile:

Some kits update.

and additions:

2 Likes