[IC] MT3 Extended 2048

OK thanks biip.
What about doing more F keys? I would love to see an Apple-centric keyset add at least F13, F14 and F15 for a TKL.

1 Like

Great updates, awesome to see Row 5 1.5u’s on the Ergo Kit. Damnit, I was already committing to an ortho buy, now might have to do two since this covers a boardwalk so nice now lol. That media icons kit is awesome!

I could indeed since I already added F13 into the mods kit.

small update !

4 Likes

OMG! Would love to see the keys in MT3 Profile. I’m only worried about the colors and legends. The texture of MT3 is bit rougher.

I just keep coming back to look at this set. Having now created a couple novelty legends I really appreciate how nuanced and difficult it can be and you’ve got a whole slew of them that speak the same design language yet are unique. I’m really excited to see this set come to life!

4 Likes

I appreciate! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will anyof the kits have a command key to put where caps lock normally is? I have a mac I use for work and putting command on caps is like putting control there on windows.

I’ll definitely pick up this set.

Any plans on new KAT sets sometime? The caps sound and feel amazing, but most of the current KAT offerings are quite amateur when it comes to design. KAT needs more biip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure on how that’d look. I’d have to see on renders before I take a decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

May have overlooked it before but darn - this looks really good on the Zenith.

Everything looks great. But no 1U Row 4 Hamburger Menu keycap for split shift layouts? Not a deal breaker but I thought I’d ask.

There is R4 1U Fn key tho.

True True. BTW, has anyone else ever mistook your Biip keycap for Cheese? (just had an AH-HA moment) Looking forward to this keycap set immensely; Thank you.

I love it. Can’t wait

1 Like

Given that these keycaps are about to sell a bunch, I wonder if Drop has already started production.

I was talking with a friend and both thought it was cheese at first xD

I’m super late for this IC, but for R2, I’m hoping to see off-centered legends :slight_smile:

if EPBT Extended 2048 R2, then yes :+1:

1 Like

Hahaha. I mean, KAT Refined has off-centered legends. MT3 Serika has them on the Katakana sub-legend alphas.

So, it’s not that outrageous to ask for the same on MT3 Extended 2048 right? :slight_smile: