[IC] the Norbaforce Mark II

I always forget how long it takes to edit the photos and get all the other details lined up. I’ll be diligently working on it all day for the next few days until I’m ready to post it. Still shooting for sometime this week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

where the heck are you guys buying RGB TKL realforces?

I have a stock 55g 87u waiting for a mkII.

Just wondering if grey hi-pro caps that I’m thinking of getting will work with the retro refrigerator colourway

I don’t personally own a Hi-Pro set, but others have used them on Norbaforce Mark I without incident.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/979me5/norbaforce_with_hipro/

Since the key through-holes are identical in size, you should be all good. :slight_smile:

oh i’m just wondering if the grey will work with the blue :grin:

Oh. Haha. Sorry. That I shall leave to your own aesthetic discretion. :slight_smile: I personally think gray would be a better fit than blue keys with Retro. For the blue keys, I might recommend something more neutral like the textured silvery gray Aperture finish, Tactical black hard ano, or the textured white I’ll be introducing.

https://hhkeyboard.us/realforce/

That’s my point… it’s out of stock! Grrr…

Looks like it’s in stock at the Fujitsu link? RGB, midsize, 45g?

1 Like

It is. Thanks. Now to have a heart to heart with my finances.

I just got my RGB RealForce R2 on Amazon. I think that is one of Fujitsu’s main distrubution channels for these in the US.

Can anyone confirm/help me find all the 30g variants? (Of the R2.) I believe I’ve seen Korea + Taiwan editions so far. Any others?

Looking forward to this, Ryan. Beautiful work, as always.

Wait, Deskeys makes sliders? neat

Not yet. Soon™

What do people recommend/ use as case foam?

I’m curious as to what you’ve been running in the Norbaforce MkII Ryan.

I use shelf liner in my norbatouch. It’s good because it takes up space but also compressed easily for a good fit.

Is there a specific date yet for the GB? Hope I can square away some money before it happens

From what I have heard, deskeys sliders are just Niz ones, unless they have found a new place to make them. Have not checked in with them in a while but they were still having issues with the crooked caps.

I hope to get the GB up within the next week or so and let it run for 2-3 weeks thereafter.

If cash is ever a problem and you need to pay a few weeks after the GB close, no worries. Just shoot me an email if so and I can arrange it for you.

2 Likes

Can not wait for this GB!
Was so bummed I missed the first one and the chance to buy a WKL version.
Sad that there’s no WKL for this round but still super excited.
Got a brand new R2 limited edition just waiting for her new home <3