We are DGX_Team from Vietnam and we would like to introduce to you a YKH33, a 33% steampunk Mechanical Keyboard project.
I can add more than 1 img and link too T-T. Please find us on imgur with keyword: YHK33
Motivating and Original Ideas
- I personally like Steampunk and Retro so I decided to show all the ingredients on PCB.
- From ideas of everyone can assemble it, We chose to use Teensy and Pro-Micro and Fully QMK keymap. Further more, it will decrease end - product cost.
- Depending on personal hobby, we design a non-cover case / Half-Case / Full-Case.
- We had added Switch pillar to make it stable while typing :).
- 11x3 Layout and First Column can use keycap 1.25u
- MX Cherry Switch and support ALPS
- Compatible with Teensy and Pro-Micro
- Fully QMK Keymap
- All components are brought up on the circuit.
- 18 SMD Led for everyone
- Two Encoder Rotary.
Chagelog / Bug Fix
- Change name to YKH30
- Add 1 col to make it easy to use
- Add more layout - Split Arrow
- Add 1 knobs to dim RGB Led
- Imgur image: https://imgur.com/gallery/gLgeBxO
Ver 1.1: Ready to run GB or In-Stock
- Fix wrong Rotary wire
- Fix Pro-Micro problem
- Wrong wire Encoder rotary ==> Fixxed
- Wrong pin for Pro Micro ==> Wire it to use - Fixxed
- PCB without Teensy / Rotary / Diodes and Resistor: $ 35
- Teensy + Encoder (We have only Teensy): $ 10
- Diodes and Resitor: $ 5
- Led 5050 (20 pieces): $ 8
2. Case: We will share CAD file for you when you get PCB :). If you want us make it so there are a price :).
- Bottom Polycarbonate with Srew and Stand-off: $ 11
- Half-Case (Bot, Case and 5mm) Polycarboante - No switch-cover with Screw and Stand-off: $ 30
- Full Casse Polycarbonate with Switch-cover with Screw and Stand-off: $ 35
Repeat: We will share CAD files so you guy can make it yourself :).
Hope to hear from everyone before running next week :).
More image in imgur: DGX - YKH33 photo library