Introducing the NovelKeys' Cream Switch

My addition to the typing test fun - Holding out on a full review here till I’ve given them at least a week of use but they’re feeling great @mgsickler

As always excuse my idiotic typing.

3 Likes

Anyone tried tactile stems like Halo or MX Clear in the Cream switch?

Is there any interest in selling these housings disassembled / without stems or springs?

I have actually put a clear into the housing. It feels pretty good. I’m not 100% sure, but I feel like its a little more tactile, but it also has a little more scratch feeling to it.

2 Likes

No, these will not be sold as parts. Just complete switches.

When and where can I get these fabulous switches!!Can’t wait to use these!!!

I would really like to see a force curve on these switches!
Currently I’m in love with Tealios but I’m open to looking around.
These creams just from the description seem a bit too light, would you consider creating a variant that’s got a bit more heft?

You could always get some catweewee springs and replace the stock ones. Plenty of options. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how Aristotle stems would sound in these to be honest. I doubt itçd sound better than Navies or Pale Blues, but I am curious nonetheless.

1 Like

Any chance you know when these might be going to preorder? Hoping to use these on an upcoming build.

Still working out some of the finer details. Not sure when the preorder will go live, but we’re aiming for mass production around November

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more about pre-orders.

Looking forward to this!