Jae's Build / Test Streams

Finally got my VoDs onto Youtube (will add chat going forwards) and about 20 sound typing tests coming in the next week or so :slight_smile:

Build stream tonight at 8PM uk (12 noon West Coast, 3pm East Coast, 9pm Europe) - Twitch

Tonight will be a KBD661 with retooled blacks, plus a bit of a guide on lubing linear switches with Krytox.

As always I’ll be free to answer your questions and offer my opinions on a range of topics :slight_smile:

30 min warning :slight_smile:

Stream Wednesday night at 8pm UK time (12 noon west coast, 3pm east coast, 9pm Europe).

Jae’s Keyboard Kollege:

• unboxing my true endgame board live!
  • some other small unboxings
  • Keyboard LED and underglow fixes for E6v2 and PC Singa
  • GIVEAWAY! For one lucky viewer :smiley:
  • tuning stabilisers
  • thoughts and retest the x75 after being built for a while
  • sorting through my switches and springs!

Its here!!

Live unboxing on stream tonight!!

Live in 20 :slight_smile: Unboxing, upcoming builds, fixes and giveaway!

Sneaky stream last night:

Stream on Sunday at 7pm UK time - (11am west coast, 2pm east coast, 9pm Europe)

Build Stream!

• Fix E6V2 Underglow
  • Noxary 268 AG Build with Retooled Blacks - Incl Lubing guide, and stab tuning guide
  • X75 review that we timed out on last time

Hope to see you there :smiley:

30 mins till live!!

Jae’s Keyboard Kollege - EP2 - TWITCH AFFILIATE STATUS!! polycarbonate singa underglow mod, desoldering the VEA and unboxing of the latest arrivals (boards, caps and others!)

This Sunday at 7:30pm uk time - (3:30 east coast, 12:30 west coast, 8:30pm Europe)

Thanks to everyone’s support on the streams - in honour of making Twitch Affiliate there will be another GIVEAWAY live on stream to one lucky viewer!

Jae’s Build Streams - The VE.A build begins!!

Tomorrow night, the first half of the VE.A will be built with Pandelios, copper plate and EPBT stabs.

Will also be doing a comparison of EPBT and Zeal stabs as well as talking about upcoming builds, and my thoughts on this weeks Keeb news.

Sunday at 7:30pm uk time - (3:30 east coast, 12:30 west coast, 8:30pm Europe)

1 hour stream warning!! :smiley:

Tonight - LIVE Unboxing of my TGR Alice!! as well as showing the latest Dev/TTY Elven set and the progress on the VEA build :smiley:

9:30PM Uk time - thats 1:30pm west coast, and 4:30pm east coast

Tomorrows weekly live stream will be Building the TGR Alice, with Nixie Switches, EPBT Stabs and looking at latest unboxings of EPBT BoW.

The next GIVEAWAY will also be announced along with instructions on how to enter, as well as details of my upcoming Discord Server!!

7:30PM Uk time - thats 11:30am west coast, and 2:30pm east coast

Tomorrows weekly live stream will be Building the TGR Alice, with Nixie Switches, EPBT Stabs and looking at latest unboxings of EPBT BoW.

The next GIVEAWAY will also be announced along with instructions on how to enter, as well as details of my upcoming Discord Server!!

7:30PM Uk time - thats 11:30am west coast, and 2:30pm east coast

1 Like

This Sundays stream will feature at the later time of 8:30PM Uk time - 12:30 west coast, 3:30pm east coast and 9:30pm Europe.

But this week we will be tackling a couple of different boards!

• Finalising the Alice by infilling the Logo
  • Re-building Bonito’s Melody 96 with Gat Black switches after desoldering his Box Blacks - as well as fixing his GB fitted Stabs which have been clipped and lubed improperly!

You can also join my Discord server for all the latest news: Discord

Catch you then!

Jae

Stream tonight at 7:30pm uk time will focus on finishing the Melody build for Bonito as well as building my Royal 66 (by the guys behind the punchy switches) with retooled blacks and GMK Oblivion.

Folks we will be back in action this week! Apologies for missing a stream last week, sadly my mother was sick.

To make up for it this week there will be two builds at 7:30pm UK time (note it’s an hour later than usual for the rest of the world due to daylight savings)

This week we will revisit the Noxary X75 and rebuild the brass plate and build a copper plated version with retooled blacks so we can do some sound test science comparing the two :smiley:

Thanks again for your support - and see you soon!!

Back in action tonight folks! this week will be rebuilding my TX1800v2 with Revo whites and GMK Olivia as well as talking about the upcoming GIVEAWAY and trying Paco Switches vs Holy Pandas

Tune in at 8pm Uk Time (3pm East Coast, 12 noon West Coast, 9pm Europe)

1 Like

This Sunday I’ll be building an E6V2 with Novelias switches and GMK stabs.

Plus more details of the upcoming giveaway!!

Tune in tomorrow at 8pm Uk Time (3pm East Coast, 12 noon West Coast, 9pm Europe)

1 Like