Jae's Build / Test Streams

Tomorrows stream is the Big Giveaway Stream!! (7:30pm UK time, 8:30pm Europe, 2.30pm EST, 11:30am PST)

We’ll be talking Top Clack Co-Host news (spoiler - its me!! :smile: ) , un-boxing the KBD67 for the giveaway and some other new arrivals, then doing some comparisons to some similar boards.

The Giveaway will be run for the following prizes:

1st Place Prize - KBD67 built from a selection of switches I have easily avail
2nd Place Prize - a Big Switch and 3d Printed Case
3rd Place Prize - NovelKeys Deskmat

Rules will be as follows: Twitch Subs get an automatic Entry, anyone active in chat 10 mins or so prior to the giveaway will get an entry, anyone who has donated 1000 bits or more in the past few streams will get an additional entry. This enables you to ‘stack’ up to three entries for the randomised draw. Everything will be shipped before Christmas.

All prizes have been funded via Subs, Donations, Bits and myself - so big shout-out to everyone who has supported my streams over the past few months! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you all and the support you have shown.

I do have a few shows planned prior to the move to TC:

18/11/2018 - Top Clack Talk, Unboxings and GIVEAWAY Stream!!!
25/11/2018 - White TX65 or Giveaway Build
02/12/2018 - White TX65 or Giveaway Build
09/12/2018 - ISO AEK 66

Jae

1 Like

Tonight (7.30pm uk time, 8.30pm Europe, 2.30pm EST and 11:30am PST) folks I’ll be building the giveaway KBD67 that was won by @Nebulant and taking a look at the internals of the KBD67 compared with the canoe as it has a similar mount style.

Nebulant has picked outemu Sky low wobble switches, with a spring swap and lubefor the build, which will also use GMK screw in stabilisers kindly provided by @faxe for the giveaway!

Will also be talking more on Top Clack, and the future of my streams.

Next week I’ll also have a special guest on stream where we build his board together (uk78 with hirose switches)

2 Likes

Tomorrows build stream will feature James (AKA @Jamoz ) as we rebuild his UK78 with Hirose switches!

I’ll also be unboxing this weeks new arrivals, including V2 Zealios, my Exent and some other goodies!

Times will be the usual (7.30pm UK, 8:30 EU, 2:30 EST, 11:30PST), and this will be my penultimate stream before moving to Top Clack full time.

Live in 5!!

Hirose UK78 with special guest Jamoz, Zealios V2 thoughts!, Mail Call

Sunday will be my final stream of the year, and the final stream on my channel. After this week, its a break for Christmas, then on to Top Clack. (8pm UK, 9pm EU, 3pm East Coast, 12 noon West Coast)

This week is a bit of a bumper stream with some small giveaways as a sign off from me!

• Mail Call (Deskthority Awards Prize, Arctos Switches, DSA Alchemy, Keebag, 60xt Proto)
  • Building the White TX65 (retooled blacks)
  • Sign off giveaway!

Thanks again for all of your support in helping my streams grow, me become a better streamer and more dedicated to the community, and for the opportunities this has given me. This one is dedicated to you all.

I really hope you will continue to follow my builds on the Top Clack channel in the new year, as well as me joining the TC weekly news show (check out the TC discord here: Top Clack).

My Weekly builds will continue in the same time slot in January (Sunday Evenings) with Verne, Exent, Alps 66, Zephyr, 60xt and more all lined up!

1 Like