Keyboard Builders' Digest

Issue 159 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and lots of new discounts in my recent editorial.

3 Likes

I like that Silli41+18.

1 Like

Issue 160 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and lots of new discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Issue 161 of my weekly summary of mostly DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Issue 162 of my weekly summary of mostly DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

New week, new weekly summary. Issue 163 with mostly DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

1 Like

Here is Issue 164 with DIY keyboard stuff, quick news, meetups, new shops and more in my recent editorial.

1 Like

Here is Issue 165 with DIY keyboard stuff, quick news, meetups, new shops and more in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

That Stront!

1 Like

Here is Issue 167 with DIY keyboard stuff, quick news, meetups, new shops and more in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed reading your June 20th post on alternate layouts.

Thanks. Hopefully it will be a series. The next write-up is imminent on Drop, and the extended version will come later on kbd.news.

1 Like

Here is Issue 168 with DIY keyboard stuff, quick news, meetups, new shops and more in my recent editorial.

3 Likes

Here is KBD#169 with lots of DIY keyboard projects, quick news, keyboard art, meetups, new shops, discounts and more in my recent editorial.

5 Likes