Keyboard Builders' Digest

Issue 143 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is available at kbd.news. Check out my recent editorial for details about the ongoing giveaway (with 60+ goodies). One week left to apply!

5 Likes

Doing these monthly top switch compilations with Milktooth, I’d like to know more about your switch purchases in November. Fill out the form for a chance to win a cool aluminum keycap set offered by KEYGEM (thanks!), and other minor prizes left from the kbd.news anniversary giveaway.

2 Likes

Hey, a lot of stuff is going on at kbd.news. The advent calendar is going on with kick-ass articles from revered contributors, I give some new goodies to give away, and here is Issue 146 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. Check out my recent editorial for details about everything from meetups to new shops and discounts.

4 Likes

Issue 147 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is out – with some longer format articles written by revered community members for the MK advent calendar. Check out my recent editorial for details about everything from meetups to new shops and discounts.

2 Likes

On day #19 of the kbd.news advent calendar, Tim Van Damme aka @maxvoltar writes about the manufacturing process of his unique Event Horizon keyboard:

2 Likes

I wrote a long and boring end of year article as the guy running kbd.news. Don’t recommend anyone to read it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Found this quite interesting as an owner of Copper Slag Salvation.

1 Like

Issue 149 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is out. Check out my recent editorial for more details about everything from meetups to new shops and discounts.

1 Like

Could the december 30th bump in unique users be that your site showed up on hackernews?

2 Likes

How I hate GA4… Just figured out how to list referers but can’t see that many users coming from hackernews. But reddit! My guess is that the higher-res photo of my vintage collection made some rounds on its own after posting it on Dec 28. Maybe somebody reposted it in a popular sub? This would explain the increase in unique users (CDN) without registering more pageloads (GA) – only loading a single jpg.

2 Likes

Issue 150 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is out. Check out my recent editorial for more details about everything from meetups to new shops and discounts.

5 Likes

Issue 152 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is out. Many more quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Issue 153 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Issue 154 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

1 Like

Issue 155 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and discounts in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

I read somewhere that green covers perform the worst. Let’s test this with Issue 156 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and lots of new discounts in my recent editorial.

1 Like

It seems I forgot to post Issue 157 here:

1 Like

…but came to post Issue “157 ½” anyway: a rather uncommon weekly wrap-up, due to insufficient content mostly about the stuff on my desk this week. As usual, new discounts in my recent editorial.

1 Like

Issue 158 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff. More quick news, meetups, new shops and lots of new discounts in my recent editorial.

1 Like