Keyboard Builders' Digest

This week there were simply too many awesome news and DIY keyboard projects so Issue #116 of my digest is back earlier than expected:

1 Like

Issue #117 of my digest is back – with some awesome DIY keyboard projects and other news:

5 Likes

Last week’s summary of DIY keyboard weirdness is here! Check out Issue #118 of my digest – with some awesome projects and other news:

2 Likes

This is a smaller than usual sample because I wanted to get back to Friday posts. Last week’s summary of DIY keyboard projects is here! Check out Issue #119 of my digest:

4 Likes

And here comes another of my weekly/fortnightly summaries of DIY keyboard projects. Check out Issue #120 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest:

2 Likes

Check out Issue #121 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest, my weekly/fortnightly summary of DIY keyboard projects:

2 Likes

Issue #122 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest, my weekly/fortnightly summary of DIY keyboard projects is here:

1 Like

Check out Issue #123 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest, my weekly/fortnightly summary of DIY keyboard projects:

3 Likes

Issue #124 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest, my weekly/fortnightly summary of DIY keyboard projects, is available here:

4 Likes

Issue #125 of Keyboard Buiders’ Digest, my weekly/fortnightly summary of DIY keyboard projects, is available here:

5 Likes

It’s been a long time since my last post here. The format has slightly changed since the Reddit protest, but I still keep posting cool DIY keyboard projects on my blog. My recent weekly summary is available here:

2 Likes

Another collection of cool DIY keyboard projects over at kbd.news. Even more goodies in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

My weekly collection of cool DIY keyboard stuff is available over at kbd.news – with Milktooth interview, open-source projects like the Grumpy, TypeBoy, cos(y) Kong, and much more goodies in my recent editorial.

4 Likes

My weekly collection of cool DIY keyboard stuff is available over at kbd.news:

3 Likes

My weekly collection of cool DIY keyboard stuff is available over at kbd.news – interview with Quentin Lebastard of BastardKB, M4CR0Pad review, and much more goodies in my recent editorial.

3 Likes

Here is my regular collection of DIY keyboard stuff, available at kbd.news. Much more goodies in my weekly editorial.

3 Likes

Here is Issue 139 of my weekly collection of DIY keyboard stuff, available at kbd.news. More goodies in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

Issue 140 of my weekly collection of DIY keyboard stuff is available at kbd.news. Even more goodies in my recent editorial.

2 Likes

New weekly recap. Issue 141 of my regular collection of DIY keyboard stuff is available at kbd.news. Even more goodies in my recent editorial: upcoming giveaway, MK advent calendar – ping me if you’d like to contribute an article!

5 Likes

I forgot to post this here: Issue 142 of my weekly summary of DIY keyboard stuff is available at kbd.news. Check out my recent editorial for details about the ongoing giveaway (with 60+ goodies)!

3 Likes