Keyboard Builders' Digest

Issue #49 of my Keyboard Builders’ Digest is out: Issue #49 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #50 of my Keyboard Builders’ Digest is available at: Issue #50 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #51 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #51 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

On another note, KBD.news turns 1 on Nov 20. To celebrate this anniversary, 11 sponsors offered 19 prizes for you. Details on the giveaway page and here is the application form.

Thanks to: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

6 Likes

Issue #52 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #52 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

Last days to join the giveaway for a chance to win one of the 26 prizes. Details on the giveaway page and here is the application form.

Thanks to: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, onegritsandpaper, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

6 Likes

1 year anniversary! // Issue #53 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #53 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

The giveaway is over. Winners on the giveaway page.

Thanks to you for playing and for these awesome sponsors: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, onegritsandpaper, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

5 Likes

So glad this trackball project exists. The only reason I haven’t shelled out for a Ploopy is because I wanted to experiment with the models.

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

My weekly selection of DIY keyboard related content – Issue #54 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #54 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #55 is out! My weekly selection of DIY keyboard related content at Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #55 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Issue #56 of Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard goodness: Issue #56 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

6 Likes

Issue #57 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard goodness is out: Issue #57 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #58 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard goodness is available at Issue #58 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #59 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard goodness is available at Issue #59 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

6 Likes

For those who are interested: Issue #60 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard goodness is available at Issue #60 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Issue #61 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard related posts is available at Issue #61 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #62 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard related posts is available at Issue #62 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

1 Like

Issue #63 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest, my weekly selection of DIY keyboard related posts is available at Issue #63 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

New week, new issue. My 64th weekly selection of DIY keyboard related posts is available at Issue #64 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

Love the HitBit stuff :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I was totally unaware of the MSX scene but there are some real beauties from that time. Definitely will feature more models in the future.

1 Like

My 65th weekly selection of DIY keyboard related posts is available at Issue #65 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes