Keyboards spotting

Not sure if this counts, but the new ‘Unpacking’ game features an HHKB ISO layout (?) board which I thought was pretty cool!

20 Likes

Might be a repost but here’s a board from Johnny Mnemonic

6 Likes

Looks like big ass enter

Johnny Mnemonic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice keyboard in Killing Zoe, this movie is amazing :grinning:

6 Likes

Old school game programmer has his split-ergo keeb on top of his full-size keep. :joy:

9 Likes

I saw the first episode of the live action Cowboy Bebop. Spotted a neat layout on a keyboard-type thingamabob:

6 Likes

Not from a movie or TV show but apparently salvaged from a nuclear missile sillo

21 Likes

Episode 10 of Mapleworth Murders:

11 Likes

Holy cow, now that right there would be absolutely awesome. And now I have a new hobby looking for more of these on ebay.

3 Likes

Nice one !

2 Likes

Is that an Apple board ?

I think so, it looks like an M0110. I don’t know much about them though.

1 Like

Yep, it’s an M0110 (ANSI). Bought of those recently and have been trying to restore it with a new PCB.

2 Likes

Nice find! They certainly have an iconic look, I like the wide bezel and chamfer.

Keyboards from Air Force One - Museum of Flight

First pic is from the “communications” section of the plane. Second is a typewrite from the “secretaries station” of the plane. This was the Air Force One plane that was used during Nixon, LBJ, etc.

One to the other things I noticed, lots of bathrooms aboard! I hear that Nixon had some issues in that area, so maybe this was a special design request :eyes:

9 Likes

not a movie/tv show but a feature/article from a watch club, featuring “Olivia”: GS9 Magazine: Introducing Olivia Briggs | GS9 Club | Grand Seiko : GS9 Club | Grand Seiko

18 Likes

A nice blue keyboard in Black Mass :slight_smile:

10 Likes

OK, now I’m on the hunt for a midnight-blue / blue-grey keycap set…

2 Likes

Big-ass Enter? Nah - just a medium-ass Return. But it does have a

BIG-ASS TAB

8 Likes