New POM Durock switches

Alibaba Durock store now shows listings for switches with POM housing

4 Likes

ooh, and a black housing. Me likey.

1 Like

Agreed, something so clean looking about an all black housing to me.

Interested to see how these will stack up against NK Creams, and if Novelkeys would stock these as well

1 Like

Well these are tactile, not linear so that’s one big difference. But just comparing housings would be interesting.

btw, here’s non-mobile link Durock Full Pom Switches With Various Tactile Stems T1 V2 Medium Tactility Light Tactile Pom Switches 5 Pins Mechanical Switches - Buy Durock Full Pom Switches,5 Pins Mechanical Switches,Durock Full Pom Switches With Various Tactile Stems T1 V2 Medium Tactility Light Tactile Pom Switches 5 Pins Mechanical Switches Product on Alibaba.com

There are some linears that are listed as well

Ha. I just read the listing in detail. “Mystery Material Stem” Ha. And also, you know Durock is on top of things when they have this amazeballz support staff photo:

12 Likes

:+1:

6 Likes

These are for sale in US from divinikey now

5 Likes

:thinking:

Seems pricey. I’m a bit worried it’ll still be too much like the rest of JWK switches. They all pretty much have a sameness to their feel to me.

3 Likes

I’m thinking the selling point of these could be for people who like their switches plain and simple. Black and white. They should have done more to market them that way. JWK Tux switches. Classic/timeless, elegant and smooth. see?! They missed the marketing boat.

4 Likes

You ever wonder how much of a material must be present to be able to call it a “blend”? :thinking:

POM Blend

3 Likes

Classic Taco Bell “meat” move

4 Likes

Totally possible we have been duped and some brands are selling us 1%pom 99% some cheaper plastic :joy:

1 Like

I’m getting some real sawdust in rice crispies vibe thinking about “POM Blends”

11 Likes

How I image this goes. :rofl:

6 Likes

BuT GuyS IT’s ProPRieTary! We CAnT TelL YoU wHatS iN It.

6 Likes

Just copped a batch of these. I have been really getting into the creams in my 8X so a POM housing JWK caught my attention. Also I got a batch of Lavenders on the way & I’m curious which will sound deeper the nylon of the Lavenders or the POM of these? I’ll report back when I get them in!

5 Likes

report back when you try them! Got FOMO on these b/c I really like the basic black housing, but I’ve purchased way too many switches lately.

6 Likes

Will do bud!

4 Likes