NK65v2 Aluminum Edition back in stock!

kbd67mkii is actually a better buy! Paying about $50 more for top mount, pcb mount stabs compatibility, case and plate foam…:smiley:

It may be. PCB mounter stabs. Brass plate. However, NK65 is a good board as well and with the case, it could just be a natural fit for my LAN Party keyboard.

… and I could always sell it.

I had my alarm set too. I snagged one immediately. Having dealt with these kind of drops with record releases, im damn ready to button mash my way through a check out, nearly having a heart attack as I do so.

3 Likes

yeah no doubt it is a good board!! :slight_smile:

Mine shipped! I had to triple take because I can’t remember the last time a keyboard shipped within a week from order…OK OK OK I kid. HHKB Hybrid.

Big thanks to Mike and team for satisfying the insane demand.

4 Likes

Shipped as well. It’s a good feeling.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the NK65 typing feel is similar to a top mount? :slight_smile:

I wonder if enough folks have these now for them to stay available for actual amounts of time - looks like e-white is sold out, but the other two are still available at the moment. The silver is looking nice.

I ended up ordering a KBD67lite in lieu of one of these, but it looks like today is a great day to snag an NK65 if you’re in the 65% market.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up. Ooof, I blew up my budget going in on the KBDFans x Biip group buy. No regrets. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

If “Biip Boop” isn’t one of the best keeb names, I don’t know what is.

1 Like

wow… i dont think i saw this GB…thats a nice board.

1 Like

it took me forever to realize that “biip” is pronounced like “beep” and then it all clicked

2 Likes

XD
How did you say it, bi-i p or ip like Ip man? :thinking:

I always thought it was just pronounced “bip”

3 Likes

Same here, LOL

I thought it was “bip” until I read the name of this keyboard, and wondered if it might be “beep”

2 Likes

As a swede I would pronounce beep and biip almost the same.

yep, bip like ip man. kept on calling it bip boop lol

Just finished my NK65 e-white today (posted it over in the Post Your Keyboards thread) and I highly recommend! If it hasn’t been said enough, the price point to quality is amazing and then you throw in a really nice case!

I really love all of the players getting into the low-cost, entry game. NK65, Rama Kara, TKC Portico, Dixie Bauer Lite and all of the KBD67 Lites.

3 Likes

It’s a shame there is no iso support on the hot swap boards