Paw macropad

This is a neat design for a basic macro pad. It reminds me of a Tetris block. The dog theming isn’t really my style but it is minimal.

I was deciding between this one and the Treasure macropad [GB] Treasure TYPE-9 ( Series II ) - 9 keys Brass Macropad. Its a hard sell at $150 but I am in it to win it, the wireless and PolyCarb pushed it over the edge for me.

Geekhack GB: [GB] Paw - Bluetooth Arrow Cluster Macropad - GB Closed!

Prototype: Twitch

1 Like

Was going to say that’s a little 'spensy until i saw it’s wireless. I’m partial to the dog motif, if I wasn’t served by my Rama M6-C i’d be all over this one.

2 Likes

Nice on the Rama M6-C. I like that design a lot but damn the aftermarket on those are like $180-$320.

1 Like

oooff yeah it’s unreal. i got it during GB but my partner has been longing for one after seeing mine, and me trying to find one at a decent price aftermarket was impossible :confused:

2 Likes

This is pretty cute

3 Likes

this looks pretty sweet, tough i can’t imagine having a spare arrow cluster hanging around your desk is actually going to increase functionality over just having the arrows under a function layer.

also, gotta love the brass plate/weight. should be pretty heavy for it’s size!

1 Like

anti-ergo macropad for ergo 40% users. peak keeb. wish I had $200 to drop on this and the artisan for the lols.

2 Likes