Post your keyboard display!

They don’t slide off the shelves, but I found that the rubber feet on a couple of the boards had shifted several mm leaving a trail of adhesive, if that makes sense. It could just be bad adhesive.

Hmm that sounds like bad adhesive if you ask me. How steeply angled are the angled shoe racks?

With a lot of boards that come with bad rubber bumpers, I usually end up having to buy my own to replace them down the line -_-. I know that feeling

Not sure about the angle, but it’s nothing extreme. Do you have a recommendation for replacement feet BTW?

My latest kb: Typewriter 68

11 Likes

That is one beautiful beast

Wow that is an amazing looking board! Although this thread is for posting pics of the way you display your keyboards at home. Post those pics over on this thread so everybody can see that beauty!

Okay, I’ll try to post there tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

thank you, it’s heavy as hell :smile:

Best way I could show it :slight_smile:
Ikea shelves on both sides of the balcony doors.

10 Likes

A MTG player :blush:

1 Like

Ex. I have one Commander deck and the cards you see, sold the rest 1,5 years ago.

1 Like

Cool, i’m planing to rebuild a deck, i’m an old gamer, from the late 90th :smile:

2 Likes

Does this work? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My awesome girlfriend got me this rad carousel to put my keyboards on.

15 Likes

This is actually genius. Now you just need to dress up the boards in some green keycaps and you got a Keebmas Tree!

3 Likes

Ha, amazing!

Hey, follow up question on your angled shelves, it looks like there’s clips holding the second keyboard up on each shelf. What did you use for this?

image https://media0.giphy.com/media/wmfcU5GfePQAg/giphy.gif

1 Like

my son would spin that thing and throw all the keebs off within a week. guaranteed

4 Likes

What are the caps on that Planck? They look really nice.