Post Your Keyboards!

love it

Klippe-T with an Instant60 tsangan edition HS PCB, brass universal 60% plate, Gat Yellows lubed with GPL107, & JTK Yolch to keep with the yellow & grey theme. So far I am loving this build! 107 is where it is at for linears IMO, I did the Gat Yellows in my Sweet16 with 205G0 & the ones in this build lubed with 107 are smoother & quieter! I guess you guys finally got me on board with the linear life, LOL!

7 Likes

17 Likes

Finally finished putting together the Skyream switches for the Planck.

7 Likes

NK65 with gat blacks and JTK Hyperfuse.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, awesome board. Yolch is so good. I gotta get my klippe put together.

2 Likes

That’s a really cool SFF case and the build looks so clean! Nice job. I’m excited for my NCASE M1 that should be arriving any day.

GMK Oblivion Monochrome on Leaf60 with the perfectly matching M570. Verne with Jukebox trying not to be jealous in the corner.

14 Likes

Classic but perfect, i like that set :slight_smile:

Came across another set of Skull Squadron recently had had more of the child kits - had to put it onto my J01 after I modified the plate so I could use split backspace.

17 Likes

Whoah, now that’s one hell of a flex there @Nebulant! :sunglasses: Backspace is the one spot I think should be universal on all plates, I hate when a plate is made specifically for a 2U backspace. Mainly because I don’t use them, but also it’s not like the single switch + stabilizer cutout hold the switch any better. That’s always one of those switches you have to make sure is properly aligned regardless of going single or split BS.

Thanks! Heck yes! I LOVE the M1. I have the V5. So tempted to get the new one even though the improvements are rather iterative.

Polished copper <3

7 Likes

That’s awesome. Is it supposed to look like a ninja flipping the bird? That’s what I see.

I really really like that case. I now own 6 of @keyboardbelle cases but I somehow don’t yet have that one.

4 Likes

:rofl: Good one @pixelpusher, gave me a good laugh & I needed that!

Apparently so, since you’re not the first one to see it, hehe. The case is 1988, from the first run at keyboardbelle, I think. She makes dope cases, right? I can’t really compare to other 3D printed, but I think her’s are smoother and I don’t even mind the typical print on top.

3 Likes

A few photos of my first build, an acrylic tofu with ePBT Sushi (*‘ω‘ *)

https://imgur.com/a/oo6D72J

7 Likes

Recently refurbished this Battleship…

11 Likes

Duck sidewinder w/gmk calm depths

5 Likes

My current driver, probably not as exciting as the rest but really a nice oldies.

6 Likes