Post Your Keyboards!

Current keyboards ^^

20 Likes

What a nice J01!

2 Likes

I was taking apart my aanzee build to put in the fixed weight I got (first one didn’t fit correctly due to some changes made by the production engineer :roll_eyes:) and saw a chance to try out a picture setup I had in my mind for a while now.

Board specs

Board: aanzee designed by /u/amthe
Plate: Fixed ISO layout brass
Switches: Trash Pandas (Trash YOKs, Halo Clear Stem, 72g SPRIT springs (lubed with Krytox 106), lubed with 3204)
Stabs: GMK Screw-In, lubed with 205g0
Keycaps: GMK Red Samurai

If you like to see more of my keyboard photography, follow my Instagram @thinkkwer

15 Likes

The exploded view you did in that pic is pretty sweet man!

1 Like

Thank you! I really like this style of pictures and will make sure to included it with more boards in the future

4 Likes

16 Likes

Built up my custom Cerakoted CA66 with Box Jades. It is suuuuuper loud. The color is GunCandy Chimera - kind of a gold/bronze to deep red/burgandy shift

24 Likes

That looks slick!

My first build! I ordered the NK65, but couldn’t wait so I built this in late September to tied me over. The NK65 will finally come next week, but now I am unsure if I can go back from split backspace and I am already planning builds 3, 4, and 5. Addictive hobby!

PCB: KBD6x v1
Case: KBDFans 60% Walnut with brass plate and neoprene lining, modified to fit PCB
Switches: All lubed with Tribosys 3203

• Alphas: Holy Trash Pandas spring swapped with Sprit 63.5g Progressive
  • Mods: Holy Polar Pandas spring swapped with Sprit 65g Progressive (different housing color so I can keep the spring weights straight)
  • Space: Holy Trash Panda spring swapped with Sprit 85G s

Keycaps: XDA Canvas
Stabs: GMK screw-in stabs, clipped, band-aided, lubed with dielectric grease

I recently ordered some C3 stabs and some pcb-plate foam from MK Ultra that I might swap in to finish it out.

5 Likes

Finished my Gothic70. Switches are T1s, springs lubed with 205g0.

8 Likes

absolutely stunning!

MoDo with what accents? Mr Sleeves but a lot of contrast in the picture?

love it

Klippe-T with an Instant60 tsangan edition HS PCB, brass universal 60% plate, Gat Yellows lubed with GPL107, & JTK Yolch to keep with the yellow & grey theme. So far I am loving this build! 107 is where it is at for linears IMO, I did the Gat Yellows in my Sweet16 with 205G0 & the ones in this build lubed with 107 are smoother & quieter! I guess you guys finally got me on board with the linear life, LOL!

7 Likes

17 Likes

Finally finished putting together the Skyream switches for the Planck.

7 Likes

NK65 with gat blacks and JTK Hyperfuse.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, awesome board. Yolch is so good. I gotta get my klippe put together.

2 Likes

That’s a really cool SFF case and the build looks so clean! Nice job. I’m excited for my NCASE M1 that should be arriving any day.

GMK Oblivion Monochrome on Leaf60 with the perfectly matching M570. Verne with Jukebox trying not to be jealous in the corner.

14 Likes