Post Your Keyboards!

Was going to PM you and suggest you try that out lol

1 Like

This makes me so excited for TMO50 R2!

1 Like

I did a few attempts to record the sound but I have to work on my lighting setup before I can publish anything.

I love it. Everything why I hated my Coolermaster Quickfire TK is what I love about this build. Even though the switches are nothing “zilent”, it’s quiet. It’s a joy just to listen to. The only thing I was afraid of before attempting this build, was no arrow keys (regular 60% builds). That’s why I went with the directional plate. But I didn’t realize how often I use right shift. So if I would do the build again, I’d defintately go with a “traditional” 60% keyboard and use the Fn with WASD for arrow keys and do a tap modifier on the larger right shift for / and ? - because that 1u shift is going to get a lot of work to get used to. I would even go as far as change it out, however I realized I’d need to buy another plate as well and desolder everything.

Other than that, I do like the SA profile. It looks great. It feels “old” which adds to the vibe. However my wife tried the board as well and didn’t like it. It was too tall for her, and it was difficult for her to reach keys to the extremities with her pinkie but I don’t have any issues with it.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. Just a little hack i found to help me hit those pescy 1u mods: Try rotating the cap 90° clockwise to give you a more pronounced right side edge.

1 Like

PS. Works best with R1 and R2 keys

1 Like

Managed to borrow the prototype for the recent KN2.10v2 GB.

13 Likes
  • Rama Koyu Milk Edition
  • Zealios v2 (lubed)
  • KAT Milkshake (samples)

23 Likes

Frosted Lubrigante - black pcb
GMK Bluegaloo & TA Typewriter
R1 Fei’s - 63,5cn springs
Plants & coffee

10 Likes

Looking good!

Are you telling me that those are not renders?
Do you live in a clean room?
lol
Nice board you have there,
any new projects coming up?

1 Like

Ahah, I took the picture on the low table in my living room by cloudy weather. No special setup or lighting was used :sweat_smile:

And well, there is the big update of KAM Wraith which is coming really really soon!

3 Likes

Definitely sooner than my wallet can recover :slight_smile:

1 Like

JER-minimal - JER-mini with GMK Minimal

14 Likes

That’s adorable

1 Like

So clean

1 Like

Another nice one :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sirius with KPR Muted PBT and some Gateron Yellows (for now).
Big thanks to 159, such a wholesome dude and a pleasure to work with. Really enjoying this keyboard.

12 Likes

New work board finally done.
Glad i powder coated the plate black as i feel it really ties the build together.

Minivan catalyst edition case and pcb.
Gmk screw in stabs clipped and lubed.
Kailh speed golds jailhoused.
Stabs and switches all lubed with super lube.

9 Likes

that is a sweet lookin build!

new work board replacing my old dactyl manuform minidox. it uses kaihua box hako royal true from one of my unused dactyl manuforms. it also uses plain cheap pbt dsa set.
so far, i’m quite satisfied with it.

will definitely build some other dactyls.

3 Likes