Post Your Keyboards!

Thanks!

Space65

9 Likes

Looks awesome!! Mine is supposed to come tomorrow.

Jer Mini v1 in silver

9 Likes

My enigma black. Waiting on the back plate for this for the extra heft.

15 Likes

Finished project Corne after finding the perfect combo of switch parts. I call them Skyream switches. They consist of an Outemu Sky v2.2 housing, NK Cream stem, Sprit 45g spring, and Tribosis 3204 lube. Also got matching TRRS and USB cables today from John at ZAP cables.

12 Likes

How do the springs handle the lube? 3204 is the thickest lube from trisbosis, right?

It works perfectly. Provides a super smooth actuation and no ping.

1 Like

Vintage V80 with Kailh Box Whites and /dev/tty keycaps. Feels so good to type on.

3 Likes

my newest build, I tried to improve sandwich case.

More images: https://imgur.com/a/JdAGbyF

• PCB: my own design, ATMega32u4 with QMK, USB-C (https://imgur.com/a/sqDEqNL )
  • Switch: (Everglide) Oreo
  • Case: (laser-cut) Acrylic sandwich
  • Keycap: KPRepublic Cherry profile dye-sub

the layout: I have been using numpad on the left for a while and feel like it’s missing a few keys, here I create this layout with extra keys for: copy, paste, comma
please don’t mind the weird arrows cluster as it’s just for show, I use mainly Fn + WASD for arrows. Also PgUp/PgDn on the left are actually + and - keys (I can’t remember where I put those key, lol)

the case: I glued standoffs onto the top layer and put sticker on it. If you look closely you will see screw holes, I guess I should put on another layer of sticker. The glue I used is 3M Scotch AD113.

6 Likes

Finally completed my first build.

14 Likes

This color matching is superb.

Look great man!

Threw SkIIdata on to my E6.5 just to see what it would look like since I was unsure if it would go with the red case. To my surprise it actually goes pretty decently with it! What do you guys think, does the orange throw it too much off the red case or does it look ok?

8 Likes

How do you like the typing. Is it what you expected? How do you feel about the SA profile? Since this is your first build im assuming its all new terroir for you

JER-mini with GMK Metropolis

20 Likes

TMO50 Founders Edition with v1 Zilents

SA Symbiosis

GAF Moist Mutt Type Beast on the escape key.

10 Likes

I like the look, but I think for me the desk mat actually throws it off a bit with all the red vs the orange, I think it would look awesome on a black desk mat or other neutral color that would make the keyboard look more balanced. Just my opinion though, and take it with a grain of salt because I’m not really a fan of deskmats in general. That really is a nice looking keyboard

3 Likes

I like it, nice color combination :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I do have way too much red on my setup right now, blame Jamon, LOL! I will be getting a pretty much all blackish/grey desk mat soon (@Sour’s Little Moon design on NK) cause I need something more neutral for Oblivion when that finally ships. Thanks for the response though bud!

2 Likes