Post Your Keyboards!

Hard to say if it ever will :wink:

What’s your favorite board so far?

2 Likes

Acrylic frosted custom (bottom right) with 62g sakurios from zeal for typing and the modded Anne pro 2 with novel key creams for gaming.

Just my Unikorn so far, all the other ones are chonkers.

2 Likes

How much will you take for it? :joy::joy::joy:

Want!

I couldn’t find a general topic where to ask this question so I will do it here were all the keyboards are :slight_smile:
The first and only ewhite that I touched is the h3x.
It has a an almost glossy finish.
Are all ewhite the same? Would love a matte ewhite.

1 Like

I’m not sure about e-white specifically (I’m honestly not even sure what it is); but I believe both cerakoting and powdercoating can produce matte-white finishes. Neither are cheap, but you’re not too unlikely to find a local hobbyist that has their own powder setup - they won’t charge as much as a shop that usually specializes in bigger pieces.

Edit: here is a little discussion and a video on ewhite; apparently it’s a distinct cousin of those other two finishing techniques involving an electrical charge to attract and bond the pigment.

4 Likes

Noxary XRF case in Meteorite Gray with a stock Realforce 87UB 55g in it. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

31 Likes

Bumper finally arrived from ZapCables!

15 Likes

Looks fantastic. How does it sound?

3 Likes

It sounds good. Quite thocky and and not too far off the stock case. I definitely prefer the sound of the XRF over the sound of my Norbaforce. Maybe it’s because there’s less space between the PCB and bottom of the case.

I think I’ll see if I can fit some dampening material in there, but it might be too crammed. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wow that looks absolutely fantastic!

I’m so sad I missed out -_-

1 Like

Here is a terrible photo of my two keyboards (Yes, i like the boring monochrome look)

Ones a Tofu (dampened with neoprene and EVA Foam) with Zealios V2s and Lubed GMK screw in stabs, with the ePBT ABS WoB
Others the M-60A SEQ2 Zeit Edition with the Internal Dampener, with 62g Tangies and Lubed C3 Stabs, with good ol’ GMK WoB

And some beauty shots of the M60-A, cause i couldn’t help myself.

18 Likes

Cannot go wrong with classic tofu + wob

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with WoB

2 Likes

I’m always impressed with your photos, but this legit looks like a render.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it gets any better than WoB on black aluminum. Here’s my U-80-a.

22 Likes

Did someone say White on Black on black aluminum?

11 Likes

Feeling left out… I know I’ve got the ingredients somewhere around here…

*building noises

4 Likes

My “homage” build:

Mode 80 First Edition, Dark

16 Likes

I don’t often see such pleasing colors on factory keycaps.