Post Your Keyboards!

Yes, it is a G60 with Cherry MX blacks, TX stabs, and GMK Think Caps.

2 Likes

KBD Tiger 80 - Silver
Lubed Gazzew Boba LT
GMK Shoko Keycaps
TX Stabilizers - Krytox 205g0 lubed housings, dielectric greased wires
3 layers of painter’s tape on PCB

Vulcan x KBD MAJA V1 - Polycarbonate - Build Log - Updates
Lubed Gazzew Boba U4T
IFK Amalfi Keycaps
Durock V2 Stabilizers
Krytox 205g0 lubed housings, dielectric greased wires
Green Door Geeks SMRT POM Plate

12 Likes

Had Zomo’s Lion King delivered today. It’s even more amazing in person.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Small keyboards like that are just so appealing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My freshly built 43Studios 4398. (in stock and shipping at the moment)

POM Ink Keycaps They arrive loose in the bag, so the finish on some of them is odd. Luckily there were enough to avoid putting scratched ones on the board. They’re also not sorted which was pure pain sorting them lol.

Running Boba LTs on the alphas and U4Ts on the mods and numpad temporarily while @Deadeye is cooking up the permanent switches.

Also made myself a new Ultrawide wallpaper.

13 Likes

These keycaps look great on this board. I like the option to add the WKL blocker.

1 Like

Yeah, I was very pleased with how dark they are. A lot of black sets out there are blackish, but I was confident given I’ve used POM before aka acetal with my water cooling blocks. Yeah, the optional blocker is cool. I’d probably use it if I actually gamed with this board.

How are they to type on? Especially the feel?

They’re nice to type on. They’re textured, but also smooth. Not in a slippery way, just less friction than most of the PBT and ABS sets I have.

3 Likes

I see, thanks Den-Fi. I’ve had these in mind for a while, and they look quite fantastic on your board :slight_smile:

1 Like

They do have row markings on the bottom, but it still takes some time to read and sort.

9 Likes

nice shot. That would make a good wallpaper

1 Like

Thanks! It was such a pain getting enough light down there. The end result was worth it though.

1 Like

aluminum anodized silver keyboard

9 Likes

I thought this row checker was a bit of novelty at first, but it seems it could be useful for situations like this.

1 Like

This is the pinkest silver I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Some better shots of Retrocast.

Instagram link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CghbHY0uTSX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

16 Likes

Great pics! Someone was selling this set locally and I was seriously considering it. However they only had the base kit. I love the colors, but I think a lot of personality comes from the novelties. Fun looking board!

1 Like

they have all of the sets back in stock on Kono if you really want it:

3 Likes