Post Your Keyboards!

So dope!

1 Like

Finished another Yasui build today! This time with a big ass space bar :sunglasses: Zilents filmed/3204ed, C3 stabs, translucent 3DP case, makeshift foam/rubber gasket mount, plateless. It feels and sounds very soft, though this seems to accentuate the leaf noise from the Zilents. Ah well! It will sport a nice!nano soon as I socketed the pro micro.
Edit: Oh yeah, caps are HuB (but you knew that).

15 Likes

WoB and blue mods on a Unicomp Mini M:

18 Likes

Maybe it’s your profile pic, maybe it’s because of proximity effect, but I can’t think of a better description for this combo than sharktastic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ngl, I didn’t even think of that! :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t posted here yet, so this might as well be a start. Here’s the keyboard and 10-key I’m currently using. Although I did swap out the keycaps for Drop’s Camillo.

17 Likes

Well those are super neat.

Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

M65-B with Aqua king linears and GMK DMG. This one is a keeper.

23 Likes

Trying to decide this boards final form. Which one do you all think looks better? Cast a vote below, if you don’t mind. Cheers :beers:

Which alphas?
  • Belafonte alphas (teal)
  • Hennessey alphas (white)

0 voters

8 Likes

Thanks everyone who voted! Here is the official finish pic. Huge thanks to @sircheddar for a beautifully designed board!
Spec:

• Yui40 v2 aluminum case cerakoted Sunflower Yellow
  • DSP40 pcb
  • Copper ortho plate 1.6mm
  • KBDFans modular plate foam
  • Invyr Holy Panda switches lubed with Tribosys 3204 on the stems and sliders and Hoppes No9 on the springs
  • Uxcell rotary encoder
  • GMK Hennessey alphas
  • GMK Belafonte mods
  • Belafonte themed ZAP cable

17 Likes

I just finished up this build last night. Breeze PCB and case with DSA Vilebloom and Boba U4 switches under the hood. I think I’m going to order the switch plate and pop that in to clean up the look a bit as well as straighten out some of the keys. Overall, I’m very pleased with how it turned out!

26 Likes

I picked up one of those myself. I was intrigued by the arrows and function cluster. Yours looks fantastic!

1 Like

Where would one obtain this pcb/case? Looks awesome, never seen this before.

1 Like

Looks like they’re currently sold out of the PCB

2 Likes

Model M13 with '00s-style ThinkPad blue enters (well, close enough)

21 Likes

Ugh, this is amazing. I love it so much.

3 Likes

My Conone-65 with black ink and GMK Chocolatier:

26 Likes

Love those curves and that color

1 Like

18 Likes

30 Likes