Post Your Keyboards!

Build it yesterday, keyboard is preeeeetty good!

Keyboard: F1.69 by Geonworks
Switches: Cherry MX Blacks
Keycaps: DCS caps that have been yoinked from an old keyboard, spacebar has been yoinked from GMK VOC because old DCS spacebar standoffs are different

22 Likes

Nice

Here’s a build I finished with a kit from a fellow keebtalker!
Gingham 60 (splt bcskp)
Gateron Black Inks (L&F)
PBT Awaken

currently loving it.

20 Likes

Looks awesome!

oh god. that looks hella sexy.

1 Like

thank you. I agree. a sound test will be going up on my channel soon.

Finished up my MAJA build, so I thought I’d jot down a few thoughts on it and the whole ergo thing. Buuuuuuut it spilled over into a full article lol.
https://denfi.me/maja

20 Likes

Nice read. Bookmarked.

The comment you made about linears missing the edge you need to be fully confident in my next keystroke totally resonated with me. I guess whatever edge tactiles get from their bump, the same can be said for linears and their bottom out. My next board for sure will be an ergo, so it was great to get a feel of what to expect from a similar POV.

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad it was useful. For a while I thought I was just rambling lol.

1 Like

A family foto so far. The craving for more is high.

15 Likes

Custom case and matching wrist rest handmade by a friend of mine! Rest of the board is a DZ60 ansi with gat milky yellows and MT3 BoW, probably will change out the switches eventually but for now yellows have been doing the job.

14 Likes

Mode Eighty with Marshmallows. ePBT x GoK BoW + Gray mods from Tokyo60 keycap set.

22 Likes

Set my 45-ATS up with the Infinikey musubi. keycap set. The extension kit was necessary for the double space bars and oddball key sizes.

26 Likes

this board looks really sick!!!

1 Like

Thanks!

nice! vibrant colours for pbt

1 Like

Man, this iPhone 12 Pro Max takes such good low light photos! Glad I upgraded!

22 Likes

nice, which m0110 board is that

Modem M0110

1 Like

22 Likes