Post Your Keyboards!

Bakeneko60 build with lubed blue velvet linear switches.

Completely proves that an extremely good typing experience can come from a (relatively) low cost keyboard. Cannon Keys did a great job on this—highly recommended.

19 Likes

Oh boy, you like thick bezels :wink:

Very much! As much as I love the look of the Modern M0110, this board is by far my favorite and has become my daily driver.

2 Likes

I was really hoping to get in on the AV3 (another Arisu), but I really suck at FCFS, so I am looking at Maja more seriously now. While you do a great job at detailing your preference for tactiles in this board (which I would also use), how does it feel and sound?

Great write up btw :slight_smile:

“Rubber dome”, anyone ? :crazy_face:

16 Likes

That looks like a Topre board, what kind is it?

looks like a Niz atom 68

1 Like

It’s Niz Plum 68

That’s a super tidy board, I like it. I just recently got a Leopold FC660C silent and it’s wonderful to type on.

Before buying it I was warned that I may find my MX boards may not hold the same appeal after, and I’m legitimately concerned that might be true.

4 Likes

I have that leopold but with Mx silent red and that is already and amazing board for not having been modded at all. So I can imagine how amazing the topre version must be

1 Like

Today I finally motivated myself to build my J-02 now that the keyset I bought for it came in :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

Holy shit dudes, every post for the last few days has been :fire: I kept scrolling and liking, scrolling and liking lol. Ya’ll gave great taste.

7 Likes

hehe I actually got into the topre game about a month plus ago and I gotta say I really like the typing feel of “membrane” boards again. But I still like my mx boards - totally diff experience and I love both kind of switches! :smiley:

I am still quite curious how niz switches feels compared to topre…you got any clue?

I think the fact that I have so much variety with MX that it would be unlikely I’ll quit experimenting, but man, typing on this board now is so nice.

1 Like

I have no clues, this is my first EC experience. You can search in the forum, I remember there’s a thread with comparison

So you like the Maja then?

Yeah same here, not sure why I wanted it but now I am typing this message on the Maja so I guess it worked out lol. And it is a great typing experience, I have lubed gat milky yellows, spring swapped to 72g progressive springs also lubed and they typing experience is like noting else. I am considering getting a polycarb plate for it too. I just want to get a set of epbt keycaps next as I like the sound of those.

A 40 inside a 60. Rebound with DSA Aspen.

21 Likes

Nice, both of those boards. Your Commodre could use some love though :smiley:

2 Likes